Is 49 the oldest gay men get?

neg4poztop

Guest faggot hole

No Sir. i was fucked last night by a man who was 61 and by His lover, who was a young pup of 63, and both of them were totally awesome fucks.

49 has cum and gone for me....I decided long ago that when I get to 69 I'm going to stick there....and Faggot Hole, you seem to be an awesome bottom-I love reading your posts-I'd love to have the opportunity to have you rate my fuck...I don't think any guy any age can get their dick any harder than I can--or dig it any deeper....remember, I'm off I95 on the way to south Florida--miles closer and inches deeper

I never understoood why guys would put limits based off age, the way i see it the older, the more experience. plus theres something about older,fatter,"salty" men, in my experience their cocks arent huge but they have kinda a "root" property where they curve and really know howto work a fags cunt, riding an older guy has never ended bad for me, plus usually over the age of 50 that grandpa phase starts kicking in and i dont know to me thats just hot, specially if hes married.

I haven't seen this too much on any of the hookup sites, but it definitely seems to be true on craigslist. As a general rule, I've noticed that if no age is listed next to a post's headline, if it's in the full ad then the guy will most likely be in his late 40's and up.

I just updated my age to 50 on a4a. Thought that would kill my sex life, boy was I wrong. A lot of younger guys knocking. I am top, and prefer guys who are in their mid thirties. It seems bottoms in their late 40s don't get hard anymore. Guys in their thirties have great orgasims and know what they want. I love those guys.

Lets face it, we all know lots of gay guys who are shallow and judgmental. Ours is a youth obsessed culture, and sadly 49 seems to be the max acceptable age for lots.

My personal experience on other sites is that when the age ticked over from 49 to 50, the number of views dropped by about 50%. At 55 another half dropped off. Personally I'm terrified of two years from now when that first digit flips over to a 6.

I certainly can see why a guy would press the "HOLD" button at 49, but they'll figure it out when we meet so what's the point of lying?

I have a top and a bottom profile on another site. I will admit that I do shave a year off the bottom one. I have him located with a postal code that's a block away too. That's more about not making it obvious that they are the same guy, when I'm cruising online with both at the same time.

• 5 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I was always honest about my age on dating apps. Once I hit 49-50, that is when the action really started slowing down for me 49-50. Thank god, I mustered the courage to start barebacking. Being comfortable with "Anything Goes" makes it much easier to go to the Bath houses, Sex Clubs, and Glory holes. I have since canceled all my dating apps.

Guest FinalDL2021
13 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

I never mention age and if they keep asking I block them. My picture is current.

The thing that is strange, and mildly frustrating, is I am actually in better shape, than a lot of the guys that get critical about age.

36 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

As a CumDump, the younger guys are usually fun, though I have to say I love the older guys!! Not just, saying it, and I know many don’t feel the same way I do, but...bring on the older guys for me! 

Older guys rule. A 74 year old daddy fucked, bred, and owned me so hard that I'm still feeling it weeks later. Age doesn't matter, but experience, intensity, and connection do. As much as it might suck for him, I'm seeing the upside in less enlightened guys ruling him out. I'll lay my cunt open for him to breed anytime. 

• Like 1

Never understood the issue people have with age - as far as I know there’s only one alternative to getting older...anyone here old enough to remember Logan’s Run?  Everyone lucky enough to do so gets older.  Deal with it.

By the way, when you’re 20 you don’t yet understand (or appreciate) the fact that someday - if you’re lucky - you’ll be 50.  I sure as hell didn’t.  Think about what you’ll be like when you’re 50 and how you’ll want to be treated; maybe have a little more compassion and less judgment for guys who are already there...and NO I’m not saying “Go out and fuck an old troll” - unless of course thats what you’re into... 😜

Edited by Qban
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2