For Bottoms - body hair preference on Tops?

sadisticplayer

Guest Matias47

My preference is moderate body hair to smooth, but I'm not turning down a handsome guy with nice cock just because he's hairy. If he's got a massive bush, I like it trimmed a little.

A toned/muscular guy trimmed all over will have me drop right to my knees.

I am a top and I prefer my men natural as they were made. Contrary to popular belief shaving your pubes does NOT make your cock look bigger it makes you look like a dum ass. I like my guys hairy in all the right places chest arms ass legs you name it. That's how I look too

For me, the hairier the better, love the feel of a real man complete with untrimmed body hair rubbing against me as he pounds my hole and breeds me deep with his hot seed :-)

No man can have too much body hair for me, absolutely love hairy chests, legs, arses, arms, balls and backs :-)

• 6 months later...

For me it doesn't matter if a guy is hairy or smooth. I just want him to be natural. From eyebrows to balls; no shaving, trimming, tweezing please !

The head may be shaved though. Bald is sexy. Especially when a guy looses his hair he should shave his head completely.