Going off meds for to convert....

bbverpozchub

So I have a guy who has asked me to go off my meds to convert him.... im TORN the scene sounds very hot and piggy, But i don't want to risk my health, any body had this happen? Part of me says fuck it i will take a drug holiday. The other part is say u only have one body dont fuck it up.

So I have a guy who has asked me to go off my meds to convert him.... im TORN the scene sounds very hot and piggy, But i don't want to risk my health, any body had this happen? Part of me says fuck it i will take a drug holiday. The other part is say u only have one body dont fuck it up.

Well I just got back from a birthday party so I've had a few drinks, but to your answer your question it, all depends, some guys have success with drug holidays and some guys don't

the guys that have success with drug holiday tend to have t-cell above 300. I think many guys would do a drug holiday if they were attracted to the guy, and they thought he was going to go though with it

Edited by tboyer

Well I just got back from a birthday party so I've had a few drinks, but to your answer your question it, all depends, some guys have success with drug holidays and some guys don't

the guys that have success with drug holiday tend to have t-cell above 300. I think many guys would do a drug holiday if they were attracted to the guy, and they thought he was going to go though with it

My tcells are above 400, but my viral load will spike quick, in 3 months it went from a few hundred to 1.3 million i wont need to go off them that long for a quick rebound

I'm with Jimmy 1212. Look after yourself first. Different people respond differently to drug holidays. I drop CD4 cells hard and fast but my viral load increases so slowly that I'd be dead of an opportunistic infection before I was infectious with HIV. Other people respond in the way you hope you'll respond. Sounds like way too much of a risk for me...

Guest JizzDumpWI

If you're on a med regimen that is working well for you; why take that risk? Look out for yourself. Plenty other guys can poz up your buddy... I don't think he is being very considerate of you to even ask you that...

Listen the other part of you. If you go off meds, you risk your body developing a resistance to your meds, so when you want to go back on them, you might not be able to use the same ones. In other words, they might not work for you anymore. Is he worth that?

Guest Matias47

Non-adherence to meds is the #1 reason of resistance building. Yet some of us who are adherent still develop resistance. I'm on my third regimen in 7 years, which is not good, or fun. And I've never missed a dose. There are only so many meds and as you go through them you risk harsher and harsher side effects.

If your meds are working, my advice is not to risk it. Maybe you guys can look for someone not on meds to hook up with and you buddy can fuck him while he blows you. That could be hot.