Do you regret having a loose ass?

neg4poztop

I find most men love my huge sloppy hole!!!! I actually love it wide open loose cause huge toys and even the largest fist don't hurt me anymore i actually wear plugs in me to work daily and to bed at nite only issues i have now is if i don't keep plugs in me i have no control of bowel movements so accidents happen with out plug. I know i have ruined my hole but i have no regrets!!!!! I just keep stretching it bigger to see how big i can make it

Guest Descartes70817
20 minutes ago, bigbootybottom4u said:

I find most men love my huge sloppy hole!!!! I actually love it wide open loose cause huge toys and even the largest fist don't hurt me anymore i actually wear plugs in me to work daily and to bed at nite only issues i have now is if i don't keep plugs in me i have no control of bowel movements so accidents happen with out plug. I know i have ruined my hole but i have no regrets!!!!! I just keep stretching it bigger to see how big i can make it

I know I enjoy a loose and/or sloppy hole - one I can fist fuck and then slide my cock and balls inside and feel that hole close on me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest beardedbastard

I wouldn’t say I have a loose hole. I have just trained mine to take cock and toys. I like being able to take any cock that happens to come my way. When topping if the hole is too tight I loose interest. Am well hanging man and don’t like the struggle to get it in. 

• 3 weeks later...

I’m very loose and often can barely clench but love that feeling. I do use a pad some days which works pretty well for me and makes me a bit horny when I do as it’s a clear sign of how loose I am. 

17 hours ago, Fistedslack said:

I’m very loose and often can barely clench but love that feeling. I do use a pad some days which works pretty well for me and makes me a bit horny when I do as it’s a clear sign of how loose I am. 

Fuck that is so hot

• Like 1

It's been soooo long since I have been fucked {Birthday-summer 2000}. A lover I had, late 80's had...honestly.. the length of my forearm...elbow-2-wrist...I have a mole(s) on both forearms...approx. 4" from wrist......that was his thickness..... I measured my forearm....AFTER I 'came to' seeing him hard, finally (long distance date~9mos.) when he finally asked if he could 'make love' to me...... bottom line...

12 3/4" long....6 1/4" circumference .   

For me... and my limited exp. fucking.... I've been inside a guy...where once I got my FAT cock inside...his 'ring' SQUEEZED!  All I could think about was, "FUCK...it's SQUEEZING the fuck out of my cock!"  I had a hard time staying hard.... 

NOW, I've fucked guys that were 'open'.....FANTASTIC!!!   Warm, 'squishy'....SHOT my load....very quickly (so turned on...I was able to DEPOSIT 3X)

On 10/14/2020 at 12:44 AM, Fistedslack said:

This makes me horny as hell.. want to have a hole like this, and beyond 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 4:35 AM, find91 said:

Fuck that is so hot

Thanks, always very horny to hear the looseness is appreciated. Hopefully becoming even more loose overtime.