What small things turn you on?

Tommy Bubble

On 4/11/2013 at 1:54 AM, iamwhatiam84 said:

what everyone else has said. a top who teases my puckered hole with the head of his cock, taking his time...to the point where i'm begging for him to stick it in.

- - - that feeling right after a big thick cock head first penetrates the sphincter and slips all the way in. mmmmmm can't help but moan out loud.

- - - having my hole spit on, and having a dick shoved in with nothing but spit. even if it hurts a little

- - - a top that gets a little rough, fucks me hard, slaps my ass and talks dirty to me. tells me what a slut i am, how good my hole feels, that he's gonna make he his bitch and cum inside my boihole.....mmmm hot.

- - - body contact and sloppy wet hard kissing while getting pounded

Yeah, all this for me too. But my biggest turn ins are having my nipples worked hard, and have my ass eaten really well. 

• 2 weeks later...

No particular order

1) AS a Top for many years - in the park, bending over to suck a cock and have someone slide into me and pump a fast load into me - for some reason I feel more like topping guys all night after someone mistakes me for a cumdump lol

2) True sloppy seconds - going in right ater the previous top loaded the hole

3) Releasing some piss into a sluts mouth or ass and them not noticing

4) its been said b4 here - -  No talk of status or condoms b4 you play (hotter when I know its someone from Grindr or Squirt who had turned me down for being BB only - taking me raw in a park or from another profile)

5) related to above - making a bottom beg for my Load if he usually is Condoms Always/Only lol  

6) whispering I am gonna knock you up (poz ya - convert ya) or asking do you want my Poz load - last chance... and hearing a moan - sometimes makes me cum faster than a YES.

Edited by VicBCtop
  • Like 5

Like a guy helping me up after sucking cocks on my knees in a darkroom for a long while. Or him licking cum off my face when my face has been blasted with loads from neighboring cock in a darkroom.

On 9/29/2020 at 2:29 AM, VicBCtop said:

No particular order

1) AS a Top for many years - in the park, bending over to suck a cock and have someone slide into me and pump a fast load into me - for some reason I feel more like topping guys all night after someone mistakes me for a cumdump lol

2) True sloppy seconds - going in right ater the previous top loaded the hole

3) Releasing some piss into a sluts mouth or ass and them not noticing

4) its been said b4 here - -  No talk of status or condoms b4 you play (hotter when I know its someone from Grindr or Squirt who had turned me down for being BB only - taking me raw in a park or from another profile)

5) related to above - making a bottom beg for my Load if he usually is Condoms Always/Only lol  

6) whispering I am gonna knock you up (poz ya - convert ya) or asking do you want my Poz load - last chance... and hearing a moan - sometimes makes me cum faster than a YES.

Yes Sir. Thank you Sir.