What small things turn you on?

Tommy Bubble

As a bottom who has monogamous relationships, I'm always looking for ways to please my top. My current partner loves seeing me naked leading him in the bedroom while he is fully clothed. He says he loves seeing my ass move up and down before we get down to business. It works for me as I'm an exhibiionist and will tend to walk around his house naked for his enjoyment. One thing that always turns me on is the top teasing me with his head, every so slightly pushing in and then retreating, even mid-fuck.

Another thing my top enjoys is placing me into positions. I'll lay stomach down while he carefully adjusts my position for a fuck. He might lift a leg or slap me on my ass but he loves the complete control that I can sometimes give him.

What other details do you enjoy that send you right over the edge?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I also like my bottoms to be naked and ready for whenever I want to fuck them. Keep the lube handy make sure you are clean and ready to be played with. I also like it when a naked bottom gets on top of me while I am fully clothed and starts grinding and rubbing me all over.

• Like 1

I love it when Im about to give a blowjob, I un button and unzip his jeans and theres nothing there holding his cock back! Love it when hes goin commando! Also, I love it when a guy falls asleep in me and wake up an hour or 2 later and hes fully hard again!

• Like 2

Among many things, one of my favorite "ah fuck yes" moments is when I'm in a glory hole booth milking a guy with my mouth and I turn around to find a hard cock poking through the opposite hole. Love that fact that the due behind me appreciates the work I'm doing on the other guy to the point that he's willing to wait with his boner pointing through the plywood hole til I've got the other guys's sperm. Also love it when I'm taking an anonymous cock up my ass and I see a hot cock slip through the opposite hole (even better if the booth is narrow enough to bridge the gap), but the thrill of turning around and all of a sudden seeing a throbbing dick waiting for service - there's nothing quite ilke that.

• Like 1

what everyone else has said. a top who teases my puckered hole with the head of his cock, taking his time...to the point where i'm begging for him to stick it in.

- - - that feeling right after a big thick cock head first penetrates the sphincter and slips all the way in. mmmmmm can't help but moan out loud.

- - - having my hole spit on, and having a dick shoved in with nothing but spit. even if it hurts a little

- - - a top that gets a little rough, fucks me hard, slaps my ass and talks dirty to me. tells me what a slut i am, how good my hole feels, that he's gonna make he his bitch and cum inside my boihole.....mmmm hot.

- - - body contact and sloppy wet hard kissing while getting pounded

I like it when a guy doesn't wait for me to signal if I'm top or bottom and just starts fingering my hole...

...and seeing the look in their eyes when they realize that my hole is lubed and ready to be plowed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1. Guys who look me in the eye and connect when talking to me or getting fucked by me (I don't mean "vapidly staring") but, men who evade my look trouble me somehow.

2. Getting lost in the moustache of the man I'm sucking face with; & when he gots lost in mine. Esp. when sharing cum or pipe/cigar smoke.

3. Guys who let me cup and knead their buns with my hands while sucking face prior to fucking.

For starters...

• Like 1

-ButtFuckin with the slobber from suckin Cock

-standin next to a guy w/ my hand down the back of his pants,

fingerin his wet hole real casual like.

-gettin a haircut and the barber rubs his junk on me

-runnin errands/buyin cigs at the corner store/

in line at the movies /etc Smelling STRONGLY of ManSEX

-when a chick knows I'm cruising her Boyfriend

-married guys with a real pregnant wife

• Like 2

When a guys starts playing with my hole whilst I'm sucking his cock

Spitting in my mouth in between sucking his cock

Sucking cock whilst the top is smoking - especially if he blow smoke in my face or mouth

Having him breed my without any discussion beforehand

Dirty talk

When a guy is fucking me on my back, I love shoving my face in a pit. While he is bucking away and creaming me up I get intoxicated on his man scent. As a top I love to fuck doggie and if the guy allows me to us a tie as reins to cut his air supply off I love it....