What small things turn you on?

Tommy Bubble

We're talking really small here: I like some of the public cultural norms that are acceptably unique to just men. We don't have to wear make-up, or shave our legs or pits. We can display our nipples, or a bulge in our pants. We can wear a speedo at the beach that highlights our equipment like it's no biggie. Can you think of any others? These are low-level stimulators, basic manstuff. My favorite is to just take off my shirt, there's power in that, show some ink, flash some pit, spice-up the neighbor's G-rated backyard barbecue. You might end-up in the bushes with a new friend😈.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

When I was first accepting my sexuality I was extremely turned on by long hair sticking out the back of a motorcycle helmet for some unknown reason. 

I have to say, even after the hundreds of times I’ve been bred, I’ve never been fucked by a man wearing a motorcycle helmet. Or indeed, any kind of helmet.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

I have to say, even after the hundreds of times I’ve been bred, I’ve never been fucked by a man wearing a motorcycle helmet. Or indeed, any kind of helmet.

This was not during sex, just on the street or arriving at work. But there’s always a first time. German SS or British Pith with Rhodesian short pants... hmmm

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

This was not during sex, just on the street or arriving at work. But there’s always a first time. German SS or British Pith with Rhodesian short pants... hmmm

Ooh! Or a Prussian pickelhaube with that pointed spike coming out the top! That would have possibilities... 🙂

• Haha 1

Well, this may be a bit weird, but, I love it when a guy laughs. 

Sure, I love a guy to never wear deodorant, have hairy knuckles, a gravelly voice and all - but, a laugh from a guy tells me everything I want to know. 

It's not necessarily for him to follow through with the traits, but the contexts and means of his character that turn me on. When it comes to my actions (since I like taking the lead), I always test the water with me stroking a guy's beard, cupping his face and hugging him close. Sure, my hands always land on his ass, but, that intimacy really sparks something. Then when a guy laughs from my jokes, and have a genuine sense of being at ease with me - it leads to some passionate sex. 

Most guys who are "meh" to me don't really laugh. But, when they do, they feel comfortable with me, thus more likely to just let things happen and have more fun in bed. A guy with no sense of humor, regardless of the hairy knuckles and voice, just bores me. They just seem like another flesh-toy on a Saturday night for me to do.

But, when he genuinely laughs, lets down his barrier, and just lets go - it can be the best night of our lives.

Yes, I love a hairy and musky older man - one that would let me devour his smelly pits and sweaty hole, and moan so with a voice reminiscent of Bob Seger or Karl Diedrich Badar. But, without laughter, without a sense of connection - I just see them as the usual "dick pocket."

• Like 1

Oh man, my dick's hard reading all of these! Here are mine:

An otherwise smooth guy with hairy nipples.  I love tons of fur overall,  but something about that little bit of hair on nipples....

Guy in a gray t-shirt with sweaty pits. 

Hairy feet - on a guy in sandals or barefoot and jeans...no idea why it's so hot, but it fucking is!

That little gasp or look of surprise when your cock is fully buried in him. 

Precum spot on undies when he's just getting his jeans off.

Thick, long hairs poking out of the ass crack of an otherwise smooth guy.

Nervous guy  at the arcade trying to keep quiet and under control as he's unloading his sperm into my mouth. Then quickly heading to his car, and his wife.

Thick, heavy beard/scruff on a really young guy. Boyish face, manly beard.

A guy on his back, reaching down to spread his hole right before you slide your cock in. Like he's just being helpful!

Seeing a guy's pits get wetter and sweatier during a hot session.

• Like 2

Small things that turns me on, it's a lot. Lol

1. Shirtcooking, I love to see a guy with nothing but a shirt on with his balls dick and ass out. Oh I Love it.

2. Hairy, I have a weakness for bears. Definitely a full beard is definitely a turn on.

3. Deep voice, my god nothing is hotter that a deep voice. 

4. Hight difference, love a guys who is taller than me. Makes me feel dominated and protected. 

5. Big balls, guys with big balls and big thick loads to match, fertile heaven.

6. Bulges, love a guy that show so much dick with pants on.

7. Wake up sex, nothing like sleeping and then get woke up with cock filling your hole. Good morning sex every day have you in a good mood.

8. Just masculine, a guy who likes to do guy stuff. lol

9. Is a random one thought about, ruff hands. Nothing says manhandled like ruff hands. I'm talking about like thick skin, callus, blue collar working man hands. I don't know why I like it but I do, seems masculine and dominant. lol

10. Thick dicks, girthy dicks filling your hole is the best. After flooding your hole with cum and he pulls out. Leaving your hole gaping and dipping cum feels so good.

Think thats it, probably think of more.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xxww said:

Small things that turns me on, it's a lot. Lol

1. Shirtcooking, I love to see a guy with nothing but a shirt on with his balls dick and ass out. Oh I Love it.

2. Hairy, I have a weakness for bears. Definitely a full beard is definitely a turn on.

3. Deep voice, my god nothing is hotter that a deep voice. 

4. Hight difference, love a guys who is taller than me. Makes me feel dominated and protected. 

5. Big balls, guys with big balls and big thick loads to match, fertile heaven.

6. Bulges, love a guy that show so much dick with pants on.

7. Wake up sex, nothing like sleeping and then get woke up with cock filling your hole. Good morning sex every day have you in a good mood.

8. Just masculine, a guy who likes to do guy stuff. lol

9. Is a random one thought about, ruff hands. Nothing says manhandled like ruff hands. I'm talking about like thick skin, callus, blue collar working man hands. I don't know why I like it but I do, seems masculine and dominant. lol

10. Thick dicks, girthy dicks filling your hole is the best. After flooding your hole with cum and he pulls out. Leaving your hole gaping and dipping cum feels so good.

Think thats it, probably think of more.

I could have wrote this ^^^ says everything I like.....

On 9/3/2019 at 12:41 PM, Pnpguyny said:

Treasure trails drive me WILD. I can sit on the beach for hours looking at them

And this, I love treasure trails and bushy armpit hair...

On 9/3/2019 at 2:25 PM, Riverfk said:

We're talking really small here: I like some of the public cultural norms that are acceptably unique to just men. We don't have to wear make-up, or shave our legs or pits. We can display our nipples, or a bulge in our pants. We can wear a speedo at the beach that highlights our equipment like it's no biggie. Can you think of any others? These are low-level stimulators, basic manstuff. My favorite is to just take off my shirt, there's power in that, show some ink, flash some pit, spice-up the neighbor's G-rated backyard barbecue. You might end-up in the bushes with a new friend😈.

I would like to end up in the bushes with you Riverfk...

I also love short hair on men.

Facial hair

A square neck haircut.

Bushy pits

Thick legs

Butt pubes and hairy Arse.

Hairy...

Accent.

And the name Steve. Seriously, If they are called Steve, I want them, that name makes me horny....

• Like 2

Sweaty stinking pits

Ripe sweaty holes

That spot of hair right at the small of a man's back above his ass

Hairy chest

Feeling a cock unloading his load in my hole. Feeling his cock squirt out a little more cum each time I squeeze and release his dick with my ass

Daddies 

Hairy legs

Hairy ass especially a hairy crack

Musky balls

When the Top compliments me on my oral or bottoming skills 

Walking into a stinking smelly mens room and there's a nasty toilet full of shit and yellow droppings of piss on the rim along with anon cock hairs. Just makes me so wet and hot and makes me want to fall to my knees and clean up with my tongue. 😵 also Porto pottys that haven't been cleaned and full of shit with flys and naghts flying around in there.  I have to drop my pants and have a shit and  it wipe and let the flys crawl on my asshole while I masturbate.😵 love it.🥵