Does anyone Keep a FUCK Diary?

TxBBTop

I recently started to create a retroactive sex diary based on the various business cards, "remember me" bathhouse notes and paper strips with handwritten contact info that I've accumulated over the years. In hindsight, I really wish that I had been entering that info into a diary when the details were still fresh in my mind.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Between my blog and the spreadsheet I keep of who I've fucked, I've got a diary. In the spreadsheet I keep profile name + real name (if I know it), whether they were a new fuck, and whether I came.

Between my blog and the spreadsheet I keep of who I've fucked, I've got a diary. In the spreadsheet I keep profile name + real name (if I know it), whether they were a new fuck, and whether I came.

Damn. Talk about organization. I forgot about this but I knew someone who first off had every profile for hook ups and guys he's fucked in a folder in his computer with a direct link to their page. He also had I believe word documents with a screen capture of their profile and what he thought of them and what they did together.

I never even thought about doing spreadsheets. But I do know some people who are spreadsheet happy.

HOT

I like all that..

I recently started to create a retroactive sex diary based on the various business cards, "remember me" bathhouse notes and paper strips with handwritten contact info that I've accumulated over the years. In hindsight, I really wish that I had been entering that info into a diary when the details were still fresh in my mind.

• Administrators
Damn. Talk about organization. I forgot about this but I knew someone who first off had every profile for hook ups and guys he's fucked in a folder in his computer with a direct link to their page. He also had I believe word documents with a screen capture of their profile and what he thought of them and what they did together.

I never even thought about doing spreadsheets. But I do know some people who are spreadsheet happy.

I used to go further. I'd create a folder on my hard drive and store pictures of the guys I'd hooked up with. The spreadsheet and the blogs are the more efficient version.

I think it's a great idea to do this. I made my long-term slave do that with every cock that went in his body and all the men he fucked. It's definitely a turn on and like to read the action stories. There is nothing better than raw non-fiction--haha.

• Administrators
I think it's a great idea to do this. I made my long-term slave do that with every cock that went in his body and all the men he fucked. It's definitely a turn on and like to read the action stories. There is nothing better than raw non-fiction--haha.

Have him keep his diary here - that's what the member blog section is all about. Actually I encourage all of you to use the blog section to keep track of your sex life.

I keep a fuck diary with names if I get them, body type, cock type, how many times they cum in me, if they like to kiss, if they tell me they are poz or not, what kind of kink they are into, if they are into pnp. I've had quite a few guys take pics of me naked for their diaries and pics of them fucking me or me sucking their cock too. I think its hot and always let them, some take videos while they fuck me too. Some guys show me their diaries and let me watch them add my pics and their description of me and what kind of fuck I was to their diary.

I used to go further. I'd create a folder on my hard drive and store pictures of the guys I'd hooked up with. The spreadsheet and the blogs are the more efficient version.

That isn't too uncommon. Sites used to be easier to save guys pictures online as well. A lot of sites now either just thumbnails, preventing you from saving the pictures, and etc. so it's not as easy as it used to be. I do notice now that more and more guys do save pictures of guys from their phones now. I know a friend who has quite a few pictures of guys he meets and the pictures they send him. I don't think he ogranizes it though. Spreadsheet sounds more efficient to list it but for pictures as well blogs or documents are probably better.

I kept count when i was first messin with guys at 18, back then i was pretty innocent,never barebacked,i topped some,and mostly oral,so pretty vanilla..anyway i stopped counting at 19 when i was with guy number 60.. id say im prob up to number 1000 or so by now lol