Does anyone Keep a FUCK Diary?

TxBBTop

I already posted above that I've been keeping track of my encounters this year.  This has been with a little notebook and a pen.  After reading through this thread again, though, quite a few have been using a spreadsheet of some kind.  That may be something I move to next year.  It's a little interesting that I'm not doing the record-keeping necessarily to remember any fucks or keep contact info (I don't know any names for 90% of my encounters), but more so because I got tired of not having any idea of how to answer the clinic questions of " how many guys in the last 30 days? in the last year?".  I recently got syphilis also, so the diary has been helpful to remember who I was with recently and enable me to inform some of the guys that I was able to contact.

On 7/4/2017 at 8:20 AM, seaguy said:

I have kept all the phone numbers and notes I have gotten while out at the bars over the years in a little box and a few years ago I went through them it was a trip down memory lane cause many of them were part of a hookup.

I have been doing the same thing with names, contact info and notes written on cocktail napkins, bar/club fliers, bathhouse cards, etc., as well as digital files (photos, emails) for about 20 years now.  Recently went through them and was surprised at how many guys I've hooked up with overall as well as by how many I had no recollection of; not sure if this is due to me being a complete slut or my memory is fading.  So I created a spreadsheet for all that data along with whatever details I could still recall.

I wish had kept track. Sometimes a situation or a pic reminds me of a certain encounter and the memories start flooding back and I think: How could I forget THAT one? But then again, most encounters were anon or you were on first name base only so I wouldn't know how to contact them anyway. Didn't even know the name of the guy who was the first to fuck me (in the video booth of the sex shop where he worked). And we kept that up for more than a year. I just knew where to find him.

• Upvote 1

I keep a list on my phone in a note. I write their name (if I know it...rarely), where I found them (Grindr, bbrt, etc), a description of them or something that I would remember (unique location, feature, etc) and their hiv status (if known). 

I don't keep track of each encounter, only the first with a new guy. 

For years I kept a folder on my PC, it was "down a rabbit hole" with a name that made it look like a program file.

Name, if I knew it, and it might not have been real

brief discription

And a series of codes, scored from zero to nine where applicable, or left blank if not. The obvious ones were "C" for condom scored either zero or one, "O" for oral etc.; and there was an oddity box at the end of each line for additional remarks.

I kept the record religiously, and looked back on it occasionally, then when I upgraded my PC, it didn't get copied over and was irretrievably lost.

Edited by Pelops
punctuation

I've kept a personal sex log for the past few years. It's just a word processing file on my computer.  My log includes names, contact info, screen name if we met on an app, a small picture from his profile if I have one, and some comments about what we did, how we met, who came, and what I thought of the encounter.  

It's fun to go back and find guys I had a great time with but later forgot about. Maybe even reach out to them again for a repeat.

It's also been useful when I've had the occasional STI to figure out who I need to contact and tell them they should get tested.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I keep one! 

Digital version of a little black book.                I keep name/username, contact info, pics/vids, then a quick little write up including their stats, the encounter and a star rating. I’ve kept record of every encounter! Obviously excluding those at gloryholes or bathhouses - all though I do keep logs of those, date/time, location, how many guys, how many loads. 

• 11 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Breeding Zone seems to be falling into that category, I confide in things here, that absolutely no one else knows about, not even close friends and family that I have told I am gay.

I’ve been keeping a running log of sex acts (almost exclusively fuckings) I’ve received since March, when I started attending CumUnion in Indianapolis and slutting myself out at the hotel in Louisville. I also keep notes on memorable men who were either superior fucks - and I have been fucked deliciously a few times - or to be avoided in future (very few of these).

Over the last seven months, I have been used 123 times - embarrassingly fewer than I had hoped, and it’s clear that I’m going to have to do some traveling to step up my game. I mean, that averages to only just over 17 fucks a month, which means I’m not even giving it up the equivalent of daily, which is unacceptable. I can’t go on like this.

This is why keeping some kind of record is important.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1

Guest Memphian

Since I've been on PrEP I've been keeping a journal.  I've gotten lazy though and only update it when I've gotten fucked.  If the best I do is suck cock I tend not to bother recording it, unless there is something memorable about it.

Edited by Memphian