Got my throat fucked a bit through a gloryhole a couple weeks ago. This fairly long, not overly thick black rod showed up at the opening, just the head at first, not quite poking through. When my fingertips touched it, he knew I was game. 

Began slurping and savoring this dark rod, taking him all the way in, then sucking on the head. I was recording this, too, on my phone. Then, when I gulped him all the way down at one point, he began sliding his member in and out of my warm, ready gullet. I pulled my face back and sucked on his head, tugging on his shaft, then took him all the way down again. He fucked and fucked my mouth until I started to gag, and I pulled my head back. Then I took him down again, and he again took to thrusting his meat through the hole, between my soft pink lips. As this went on, there was no gagging. It was fun - but the fun had to end without my tasting his cum and recording the pulsing of his cock as I got him off in my throat. Someone had told the woman up front I was recording, which was pretty lame, and she came in the back, yelling about hanging about, then she knocked on the door of my booth and booted me. Ah well. It’s neat footage, though. Not a cock I’m necessarily dying to see again, yet it was nice, and fun to suck. Would have loved to have made him shoot. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I love being throat fucked. Nothing better than a dom top pounding away, making me is bitch. In that moment I have no choice but to surrender and take his cock. You know I'm a faggot cause my dick will be rock hard when a stud is owning my throat hard.

Oh yes being throat fucked ,scull fucked is this faggots love ,usually I can take a good fucking with out a gag. This makes the top go harder to force the gag reflex. The harder the better . Bring it on !

On 4/16/2014 at 9:14 PM, ForcedSub said:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE to get throat fucked. The rougher and deeper the better. Most of the time, I prefer for tops to spill their seed as they are balls deep in me, but either way I take that load I love it. I have made a few videos and you can find them on xtube, but always looking for hung tops that are into the same thing so I can make more vids. Also into tops that can stay hard when they piss so they can piss when they throat fuck me. Yes, I know I'm a pig, lol. ;)

That's the best way to take it I'm the same way and a good heavy stream is the perfect chaser !!

I love taking a cock balls deep and getting my throat fucked. I enjoy having a man grab my head and ise my throat for his pleasure, thats what I am for! On my knees is always a good place to start then hopefully onto the bed and just hang my head over the side and get pumped nice and deep and have his balls grind on my nose.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, abj2start said:

I love taking a cock balls deep and getting my throat fucked. I enjoy having a man grab my head and ise my throat for his pleasure, thats what I am for! On my knees is always a good place to start then hopefully onto the bed and just hang my head over the side and get pumped nice and deep and have his balls grind on my nose.

Agreed love being scull fucked , being choked along with the tops cock slamming my brains out is a big plus 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I never used to like being throat fucked but I met a Top a few months ago and I didn't read one of his messages correctly... 

When we met I got on my knees got his cock wet and he then said balls deep and pushed it down my throat and held the back of my head until his cock dissapeeared. 

I gagged spluttered and tried to get away but couldn't. Ever since... 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2013 at 8:28 AM, samshadowxxx said:

I absolutely love being forced to gag on a cock until i'm drooling all over myself. Love to hang my head off the side of the bed and get my throat fucked deep until my face is a wet, sloppy mess hehe ;)

Anyone else enjoy this? Tops, how do you love using the throat of a submissive bottom?

Literally the best! 

First time I got facefucked was a couple of weeks ago. Was at the beach during my vacation. This hot muscled guy saw me staring at him and after talking for like 10 min, we ended up going back to his hotel room. He didn't have much time, so I just blew him. He was strong as hell and had me by the sides of my face pumping me. I had trouble taking it down deep like that, but I didn't have much of a choice. After he came down my throat, I left. 

Yeah, so I fucking love getting facefucked now. Just wish he fucked me first.

• Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal

Snot tears and drool combined with a mouth spreader and my wrists tied down while I have my head over the side of the bed table or sofa ... :)

Edited by takingdeepanal

I love being throat fucked. Nothing is better than experiencing the masculine power of a Man when he forces my head down on his cock. He takes the choice away from me and I submit to him. Then I relax my throat and let him throat fuck me without resistance.

Sometimes I go weeks without sucking cock so my gag reflex sometimes comes back, which sucks. But I find that bigger dicks don't make me gag as much. I love being face fucked n getting drool all over my face. It's degrading, but it reminds me that I'm inferior to him.

Once my head was hanging over the bed n the Alpha was roughly fucking my throat. I threw up n it got all over my face. The Alpha was cool about it and he let me continue to suck him after rinsing off. Lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/12/2019 at 5:49 PM, faglory said:

i like when guys get turned on for making me look like a mess gagging on cock, just makes them cum harder

Yes! I love when Men humiliate me like that. The Alpha looks at my slime covered face and maybe gets both excited and disgusted. Excited knowing how powerful and amazing he is and disgusted at how pathetic and unmanly I am. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ThroatFag said:

Yes! I love when Men humiliate me like that. The Alpha looks at my slime covered face and maybe gets both excited and disgusted. Excited knowing how powerful and amazing he is and disgusted at how pathetic and unmanly I am. 

yeah and what a perfect time for Him to spit or slap

• Upvote 1