I had chatted with a guy close by on NKP who was upfront he was POZ. My profile heading was entitled: Knock me up! so he knew I was chasing. Chasing was mostly a fantasy for me, but I had worked myself up with this guy and I was so horny I invited him over.

When he came over he asked to shower. He was beautiful: furry, bearded and stocky and when he came out of the shower he was hard. I figured I was safe as long as I used a lot of lube and I had the right to ask him to pull out before he came. He agreed that if asked, he would pull-out before he blew his load. With that, I lay on the edge of the bed and had him throat fuck me till he was good and sloppy. He grabbed me and flipped me on my stomach and started to rim my ass. I asked him to use a lot of lube and he said he wanted to try just spit and the slop from my throat. I got him pretty gooey and I was already starting to open up from his tongue up my ass. I agreed. The guy spat and pulled a long loogey from his mouth and pushed it into my cunt. I thought he was gonna stick another finger up me but he fucking pushed himself all the way into me....balls deep. Fuck it hurt! But then I relaxed and it felt amazing. He pulled out after about ten minutes and flipped me over and started kissing me forcing his tongue down my throat. He had the longest tongue. He whispered in my ear. "No more fucking around man. It's time you got knocked up. I'm gonna cum in you in about 30 seconds. You still good?"

I freaked. Last chance. "No. Pull out. Cum in my mouth cum on my face. Just don't cum in me". He pulled out and smiled. He kissed me one more time and silently dressed. I thought I'd pissed him off and I kinda felt bad. Then he turned to me and said something that still haunts my dreams and thoughts. Smiling, he said "That was amazing! Thank you for inviting me over, man. That was the best orgasm I've had since I converted. I came in you so hard before I flipped you over. You're gonna be leaking cum for a week. If you're serious you should go get some Prep, but I think I tore you up pretty good when I first pushed in. I broke you in good."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

"That was amazing! Thank you for inviting me over, man. That was the best orgasm I've had since I converted. I came in you so hard before I flipped you over. You're gonna be leaking cum for a week. If you're serious you should go get some Prep, but I think I tore you up pretty good when I first pushed in. I broke you in good."

Reading that got my dick hard and slimy with precum.