Sorry for the delay in posting this part, I posted it in the wrong section by mistake.

************************************************************************************

Johnson held the boy's legs back by gripping him behind his knees. The boy was making 'ooohh' and 'aahhhh' noises as Johnson screwed him like a pro. I leaned-in, and, grinning at the boy, gave him a nice wet sloppy kiss, simultaneously twisting one of his little nipples between my fingers. The boy returned my kiss eagerly and then gazed up at me adoringly as I slipped my cock into his eager little mouth.

Anton grunted "Looks like the whore's in love."

"Maybe, but in love with cock, more like it" I replied.

"Fucking right" growled Johnson, his dick pummelling the boy's arse, "his pussy's massaging my dick really good" and then grabbing the boy's rock hard dick in his hand, Johnson ordered him "Cum for me, little boy, cum while I'm fucking you and Daddy will spunk in your pussy." The boy groaned and reached for his nips twisting them himself and groaning his eyes glazed but full of desire as he vocalised the pleasure his pussy was giving him. Johnson reared up spreading the boy's legs even wider and, remaining on his haunches, held the boy by his slim waist, using his strength to pull the boy hard down on his cock as he slammed his hips hard, screwing the boy with amazing strength and vigor for a man his age. The boy's body was being shaken like a rag doll and he was covered with sweat, but he carried on working his nips as Johnson fucked his hole and held onto his little white boy cock, the boy threw his head back and let out a high pitched 'eennnnnn!!' as his cock spurted his white teen boy cum over his abs "atta boy" Johnson grunted and fucked in harder literally roaring as his own cock fired his sperm deep inside the boy splattering his innards with another load of black daddy cum.

Johnson lowered himself onto the boy kissing him as he ground his cock into the boys pussy as if to make sure his cum got in as deep as he could. When Johnson pulled out the boy just laid there on his back with his legs still spread his muscled chest heaving gently as he breathed, Johnson rubbed his jizz covered dick over the boys lips and face "looks like the boys partied out".

The guys left and I went back into the bedroom, I put the boys pizza delivery baseball cap on his head sitting him up so he was leaning against the headboard, I got a piece of card and wrote on it 'for pizza call me' and the number of the pizza place he worked at, I then pushed his legs back and tied them in place so that his swollen boi pussy was on full show oozing spunk along with his little dick that I worked hard, a little slap brought him round enough to hold the card and smile for me as slid my cock into his cunt and took the picture that would definitely be getting his pizza boss a lot of business!

I cleaned the tina boy up a bit and then let him sleep for a few hours before rousing him telling him it was probably time to go, he looked a bit disoriented at first and I went to pick up his clothes, when I came back into the bedroom he was on the bed with his legs pulled back staring at his swollen hole in the mirrored wardrobe doors, he looked at me "oh god what did you do to me?", I sat down on the bed next to him and putting my hand between his legs my finger lightly touching his ring smiled "just what you asked us to do son, fucked and spunked inside your bum", he glowed red and his eyes widened "us??!!", I pushed my finger into his wet sloppy pussy "yes 'us' boy, me and two buds of mine, you begged us to fuck and put our poz cum in you", he threw his head back shaking it but offered no resistance as I started to gently finger fuck his hole, "and you loved it son, you loved our big black daddy cocks in you little boi pussy corrupting it" he stifled a sob but he also groaned his nipples hardening on his chest, I lent down and started to chew lightly on one of them as I smiled watching his white boy cock stiffening between his legs, "that's right baby boy right now Daddys black poz babies are getting your slutty boi pussy pregnant". I could hear him sobbing quietly but again he did not move and his cock stayed hard between his legs, I continued chewing on his nipple mumouring what a good boy he was until I heard a little voice whisper "again to make sure please Daddy?", I looked at my grinning face and rock hard dick in the mirror "definitely son, that's a good fucking boy"

The End

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 19

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...