Fiber & Cleanliness

JakeTurner

In my experimentations in bottoming one of the things I'm trying to get a handle on is cleanliness. It takes me an hour and a half to do a proper cleaning which really discourages me from bottoming. Of course the hour and a half is a deep cleaning with a 15" hose attachment and then I'm clean for a good 12 hours after that.

When I cleaned out this morning almost nothing came out. The only thing I've done differently is that the last few days I took fiber pills twice a day instead of once a day. Is fiber multiple times a day the secret for being clean? Mind you 20 min later the water from high up in my ass came out and it was a mess. But I'm wondering whether fiber 2+ times a day will keep at least the lower part clean.

There's a lot to be said for vegetarian food: all you need to know is how long food takes to pass through your system, a figure that differs for everyone. If I know I'm going to get fucked around 10 o'clock tomorrow night, I'd have a large bowl of muesli about midnight tonight (about two third of an individual Japanese rice bowl's worth, or more if I'm hungry, with as much milk as I want). Some time the next morning it all comes out, leaving nothing behind it. I do a nut roast that's so emphatic in its effect that it's known as colonic irrigation. Any douching is more for cosmetic effect than anything else...

In the interests of not turning the board into Ladies Home Journal, I've sent you the recipe privately. The important thing about it is that it contains a lot of fibre, can be made into individual portions, freezes well and it's damn good for you: it's what you'd eat if you were vegetarian and working on muscle gain. It's one of the recipes I use to help against HIV (though obviously, it's not a cure: just part of my healthy eating plan). Anyone else want the recipe PM me.

Bearbandit, this board IS Breeders Home Journal! Seems a douching thread comes up at least once a month, lol. We practicallly need a bottom category. That is the only thing that makes me want to hold back sharing on this board. A lot of tops read this too and I don't want them knowing all this. It's like straight men reading about a woman's period! lol. They just need to know that I have an amazing ass. What I do to get it there is none of their concern. But do send me that recipe. We bottoms have to have our "sowing circle".

And please, guys, don't want to hear about tops who douche in case or because they expect a good rim job first. Don't want to know that. lol

In the interests of not turning the board into Ladies Home Journal, I've sent you the recipe privately. The important thing about it is that it contains a lot of fibre, can be made into individual portions, freezes well and it's damn good for you: it's what you'd eat if you were vegetarian and working on muscle gain. It's one of the recipes I use to help against HIV (though obviously, it's not a cure: just part of my healthy eating plan). Anyone else want the recipe PM me.

Hey Bearbandit, can you send me the recipe too please ;)

Pump-N-Dump, I have found that the more fiber the better. Bulkier stools will take seep alongside the folds in your tract and help get things cleaner before you add any douching to the equation. Like JizzDumpWI I have found that I don't need to do a super-mega hosing, especially if I have been good about my fiber supplementation.

Fiber doesn't keep you clean it just makes the shit firmer so it passes with less mess.

If you want a quickie use a fleet bottle and refill it. Try not to get water into the second ring or it will start all the other shit coming down.

When I go out to play Sat night I don't eat after noon. I start cleaning at around 4:15 after a shave and shower. I do go deep but only with the regular metal enema and hose. I don't go too deep, just into the second ring. I have a longer one, but that made me bleed no I don't use it. I clean every 45 minutes to an hour and I go out around 7 pm. Sometimes the 3 and 4 clean won't get much out and you think you are done and the last cleanup is a mess again. That sucks and once or twice I just stayed home. I have to remember to do the fiber thing. I have the powder stuff, but almost always forget it. Also drink lots of water while doing enemas, you will dehydrated. I also eat a banana before going out to get some potassium.

This past week a young guy was next to me in the dark room, someone was fucking him and then the guy started fucking me, but I helped guide him in and could smell the shit on his dick. Don't go out with a dirty ass unless people like that shit, literally.