What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

Sometimes I squeeze it on my hand to smell and to taste it. But in most of the cases I keep it inside.

Sometimes when I have a week off and go like on a sex vacation I clean out after waking up in the late morning and try to get my first dick around noon. I then don't walk without a load in me until I clean out again the next morning. Thus I'm always wet lubed and easy to enter.

Guest faggot hole

i try to keep it in for as long as possible so that the DNA can be absorbed. Also, it is there to serve as lube for the next guy who wants to fuck me. The ideal circumstance is to always have a load up there, ready to ease the flow of the next load. The ideal is to be perpetually lubed.

Guest ff-whole

I like to have it seep out of me real slow and then I play with it... smearing it over my dick, balls and ass...

I get extremely hot by that... next time I wanted to get fisted with a whole lot of cream inside of me...

I tend to keep it 10-12 hours from the first load. It might be ONE guy that enjoys my hole all night, or an anonymous Load from a gloryhole or a hook-up site connection. I love with a man's cock inside me a few hours of a well-used hole. Always sleep better with CUM in my hole.

• Upvote 1

I tend to keep it 10-12 hours from the first load. It might be ONE guy that enjoys my hole all night, or an anonymous Load from a gloryhole or a hook-up site connection. I love with a man's cock inside me a few hours of a well-used hole. Always sleep better with CUM in my hole.

i agree - sleeping with cum in my hole makes for a much better sleep)))

As a good bottom, I love the thought of being impregnated by guys. I want my jock hole to be made into a wet, dripping boy pussy! I imagine that I am creating a super perfect boy baby INSIDE me by taking the best and most DNA I can get. I love the idea of being continually knocked up by a group of guys while I am in my sling. When they are done and gone, I love to use a large dildo to push all of the cum deeper inside me! I love keeping the cum in me as long as possible and love feeling it drip out onto my sexy little bikini underwear later. I love fingering my wet open used pussy.

Love to be made to take frozen cum loads or cum in condoms!

• Upvote 1

Cum is where it should be. If no one is licking it out it should stay in for as long as possible. I keep it in me format least 12 hours and yes, love showing up at work with a couple of loads in me... One just feels so satisfied...

Heading to work with two loads in me from last night. I like to keep it in me until 100%absorbed!

thats hot! got me hard... did it few times as well after a nite of taking loads. once had a bad accident on my way to work... it started leaking out. by the time i got to work my pants were wet you know where. thank dog that day i had my gym bag with me and change of clothes!!!! it saved me big time