Considering Fisting

Man4manplay

I have done plenty of crazy things but Fisting is something that never really crossed my mind. I actually never liked when guys fingered me for a long time. But last week this guy was fucking me and he started to play with my ass with his fingers. he didnt try to fist me ( and frankly I not sure I´m ready to take a whole fist". Should I try it? If you have done it what are your best tips and tricks?

There is a book called "Trust" that is a terrific "how to" for a first timer. I've only done it a few times and this book, and a really hot man, are what got me there. It really does take a great deal of trust. Also, once you get past the knuckles, it gets easier. Just getting past them is a real mental hurdle. Google the book.

Find someone who's an expert and who has small hands and get him to teach you how to take a fist. I can barely span an octave on a standard piano and have lost count of the number of "referrals" I've had. Be vocal: let him know what's good, what's not good. He hasn't got x-ray eyes and there's a limit to what he can feel. Don't expect to be able to take punchfucking straight off: take things slowly; get each stage right and feel comfortable about it before moving to the next. Poppers might help, but it's probably better not to use them lest you get carried away. At most a single beer or slug of whiskey as a relaxant - no other drugs. Let your body learn how to do it. Fuck, you've got me horny now...

OK- not sure how to put this without getting a violation on here . There is an organization out of San Francisco called HellHole (google and you can get the link- pretty straightforward with a common ending) On the landing page there are links- and one of them is for the pamphlet "The Sacred Art of Fisting" by Larry Shockly. AND you can read it online, via the link. How civil!

As for the actual act of getting fisted- I have been getting fisted for years- my first fist was wayyy back in the age of the dinosaurs ( 1980 for those unsure) . It was an amazing experience- I can only make a comparison to the first time you rode your bike without training wheels or the first time you rode a roller coaster- the overcoming of that inner fear and the joy of accomplishment -

I went non kink for 19 years shortly after my first fisting- but in the last 13 years, being single again- I have uncovered all those cravings, and with the help of men local and from other web sites, I have become a bit of a greedy fist bottom, and with each fisting my hole learns and grows, yet contrary to what you might have been told Man4Man - that ass muscle will only get better with use, not useless. If it is any help- I find my ass feels far better AFTER a good fisting and fucking than it does during the work week when I often do not get any ass work done

BTW- for BearBandit and others- the book Tiger referred to :

Trust, the Hand Book : A Guide to the Sensual and Spiritual Art of Handballing by Bert Herrman

It is sometimes on Amazon, you might also search gay book sources like Lambda Rising

BTW- for BearBandit and others- the book Tiger referred to :

Trust, the Hand Book : A Guide to the Sensual and Spiritual Art of Handballing by Bert Herrman

Thank you for the full title and author - that'll make it a lot easier to track down - maybe we ought to impose on RawTop for a library page: there's a lot of good (and bad) stuff that's been written, that's relevant to us: we ought to be keeping track of ot and saving guys' money when it comes to a book like "Without Condoms" (pysychologist present lots of case histories and "cures" gay men of wanting condomless sex). I have a copy that only been thrown at the wall three or four times, what with me being such a gentle placid soul...

Man4Man- while scanning the hands of all the potential fisters to break your cherry-- don't focus on one because it is skinny and bony- a few fist buds and I were comparing hands we love, and the guys with a little fat/padding on the hand {WARNING: BAD PUN AHEAD} won our love Hands down! Seems like a bony paw can be too-pokey stabbish while slithering around inside, while a guy with a nice medium hand that has a layer of padding is less stressful on the inner lining of your gut

I have been a fister for a very long time. And I have trained many holes to take a fist. I agree with all those who say trust is key because it is. A bottom has to have complete trust in the guy doing the fisting. You also have to be completely relaxed without chems in order to open up to take a fist. A good experienced fister should be able to safely take you through the process. It may not happen for a couple of times but it will happen and you will enjoy it. Many boys that I have trained that's pretty much all they do now and they have gone on to teach others. You will also want to use a good lube and plenty of it. Make sure the top has no open cuts trimmed nails and no rings on. If you prefer he can always wear a rubber glove. Relax and enjoy

All good info above. Lube is important. Check out 'J-Lube' and 'Fist Powder'. J-Lube has been popular for awhile, and Fist Powder is designed just for fisting.

If you can't find a guy that wants to do it to you, you can always get ahead of the game by training your ass with your own hand (if you can reach around that far - I used to be able to) or a sequence of large toys. I know a real human hand is the goal, but once bought, toys are always available when your ass is itching, even when a guy isn't. The main thing is to relax, train your ass to open up, and TAKE YOUR TIME. It won't happen in a day, unless you want to do damage to yourself.

Good luck!

Fisting is a lot of fun. I started 14 years ago. I tend to be more of a top, however, I can take a fist really well. Cumming while getting fisted is amazing. Find a fisting top with experience. I think you'll like it.