Considering Fisting

Man4manplay

Once you get into fisting, there's no turning back. Nothing better than an experienced fisting Top working your hole. Apart, from a cock dumping a load up your arse. There are many websites to check out with unlimited information. Try fisting it amazing. Find an experienced Top who is prepare to open you slowly. Oh, I've been into fisting for the last 13 years.

I'm a fisting top and my problem is I am so often unable to trust a potential bottom. Lotsa guys who knew I not only fucked but also fisted would come on to me but if they were drunk or high, I'd always gently decline: "Maybe another time..." I'm more at ease if I'm convinced the bottom will control and direct ME.

I enjoy pleasuring other men sexually. If I get to suck the bottom off while fisting him, all the better 'cause I'm a cock-sucking pig. Fisting doesn't stimulate my hand/wrist/arm but it does stimulate my brain. So much of the enjoyment of it is savoring that give-and-take of power and control...I bet many of you know what I mean; it's not easy to articulate...

Edited by pipesmokin'manfucker

• 5 weeks later...

you dont like your ass played with but your contemplating getting fisted?

i love my arse played with and can almost take a skinny arm to its elbow but i need a long session to go that deep.......yet to try T when im fisted........uk here

• 3 months later...

Fisting is great. At times I even feel it's better then dick!!! It's very filling.

However Fisting must be done with care - DO NOT use drugs - this may help you take a fist, but if your sailing on drugs, you can't tell if the top is tearing apart the inside of your ass.

Take the time and enjoy the journey - getting fisted here for 12 years - and enjoying every minute a fist is in hole :-)