Guest EDGYfantasy

Guest EDGYfantasy

i have read about it but haven't seen posts of people who actually has had it. When I go to sex parties I like to be drunk, if I'm sober I tend to be picky and then wander around until I warm up to the scene which it's a waste of time. I'm willing to try a vodka or whatever alcohol enema to get right in the mood but some people warn about OD, Alcohol poisoning and even death. Is it an specific amount or type of alcohol to do this? I would love to hear from men who actually had done it.

i try it once and didnt have a good experience, nothing bad happened but my ass got sore before fucking. If you want to be drunk just dont eat anything the hole day and before the party take 3 vodka tonic back to back, you´ll be wasted in no time

Never try with anything stronger than about 4% alcohol beer (even then it's better to drink it secondhand). The intestines suck up all the alcohol and you get drunk much faster than you would of you were drinking. Using pure spirits (which tend to be around the 40% mark) would very quickly have you over the lethality mark, even if you're a fairly big guy. In short, look at the reasons why you need to be drunk and work on those. Also be aware that a lot of guys are liable to say "we're not doing that: you're too drunk".

I'll have a bar measure or two of spirits, enough to reach the euphoria stage (just on the legal side for driving), before piling in. After that I stick to fruit juice or water until I've had all the sex I can take for the night. Then, and only then, do I feel free to drink what I want.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I agree with the last two posts; doing spirits isn't a good idea. Burns and death are not good.

Doing it with beer is fairly common. It will get you drunk VERY quickly as the alcohol goes straight into the bloodstream. A higher percentage is absorbed than if you drink it, so you get drunker than if drinking.

If you want to get drunk quick, drinking on an empty stomach is a sure bet.

But beyond that, If you're not willing to do something sober, you probably shouldn't be doing it at all

As many already said (including yourself), it can be fatal.

Very hard to control the concentration of alcohol and your body will respond very rapidly.

You can do whatever you want to try. But this may not be a very wise choice.

Edited by pata

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a beer enema once, it wasn't a particularly bad experience but I was feeling quite drunk quite quickly and didn't really get the full enjoyment of having sex afterwards. It's a weird feeling as it's not an instant drunk feeling but it did seem to hit fairly quickly especially when I was moving from the bathroom to the bedroom. One guy wanted to give me a champagne enema but I wasn't very sure about it and in hindsight probably made the right decision.

Some quick advice DON't, obviously being a consenting adult I can't really stop you from doing anything, but even with watered down/lite beer, this can be a very bad idea (alcohol poisoning etc.) and with stronger spirits it could very likely kill you. If you wan't to get drunk faster there's always malt liquor, strong, cheap and safer than any alcohol enema.