bentover4u1972

Was in Phoenix on business and had no luck on BBRT so I posted on CL. After an hour or so I got a message from a guy who was just getting off work. He was in the area, was vers but liked to top. I gave him the hotel and room info, and soon he was knocking on the door.

Not knowing what to expect, I had put out lube and discreetly hid a condom behind the tube - I REALLY needed to get fucked and if no condom was a dealbreaker, I was willing to use one if it meant I had a nice slab of meat in my ass. When he came in, he placed a couple condoms of his own on the table by the door, and proceeded to undress. I sat naked in a chair and waited for him to bring me his cock. It was very small when limp, but it wasn't long inside my mouth before it was a raging 6-incher. Not huge, but it would certainly do!

After I sucked him a while, he dropped to his knees and sucked my cock for a few minutes. As he did so he put some lube on his finger, and slid it in my freshly cleaned-out ass. I don't usually get hard when I'm being fucked, but my cock was rock solid! He put more lube on his finger and worked it inside me, then he grabbed my legs, lifted them in the air, and positioned his raw cock at my hole. Without a word he slid inside me till his cock was completely buried. FUCK it felt good! Raw is just SO much better than using a rubber, and he obviously brought condoms in case raw fucking was a dealbreaker for me.

After riding his cock like that for a while, we changed positions several times, first on my knees on the chair taking it doggy, and then he sat in the chair and for the first time I lowered myself onto a cock, reverse-cowgirl style. I'm a big guy and to hold myself in that position, hands on the arms of the chair and feet on the floor, was hard at first. But as I ground away on his lap, his cock buried deep inside me, I began to ignore my sore muscles and concentrate on how good he felt.

Finally, I could take it no more. He told me to sit in the chair again, lifted my legs like before, and entered me while kneeling on the floor in front of the chair. He pounded my ass in that position for about five minutes before telling me he was going to cum. I was so ready to take his seed in my guts, but he had other ideas. To my disappointment he pulled out and stood up. He grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth down on his cock, and proceeded to fuck my face. I could taste his precum, the lube, and my ass all together, and it almost made me cream myself! Finally he was still, and I felt his cock as it jerked its seed into the back of my throat, and I swallowed greedily.

Once he was done, he dressed, grabbed the condoms he brought, and left. I'll be contacting him again before my next trip, for sure!