Making the boy- part 1

I sat on the park bench a ways away from the restroom enjoying my cigar while I watched guys come and go. You know, the usual groups and trolls and horny men that just needed to dump a load or take few. The weather was warm so I unbuttoned my shirt and let the breeze carry my scent up to nostrils…hmmm it was strong today… a cute blonde boy jumped outta his car and headed over to the john, he glanced around, hesitated and then headed in. Cute, but not what I was looking for. I glanced down at my watch, 3:30pm. He was late.

Ten minutes later he came riding up on his bike. His white tee was drenched in sweat and clung to his dark skin. He tossed his bike down and headed in without any hesitation and I watched as the sheer fabric of his basketball shorts caressed his round black ass disappearing into the john. This kid knew what he wanted, I liked that. I gave him a few minutes to get into his regular routine.

As usual, by the time I got there, he was on his knees with some white guy fucking his face. The trick gave me that nervous glance until he realized we were all on the same team and went back to pounding the kid’s face with his 7”cock. I leaned against the wall and enjoyed my cigar while little cocksuckin nigger worked his magic. The kid had skills, he reached into the trick’s khaki pants and played with his balls while deepthroatin the guy. In no time the guy was moaning and pulled the kid’s head off his cock to shoot a nice thick rope of cum across the boy’s face before the kid could dive back on the cock and suck the guy dry. The kid pulled off with a big smile on his face and cum splatter on his dark visage made me smile.

It was then that the kid noticed me and his eyes lit up. He was about to get off his knees and come over to me when I shook my head no and gestured to the two other men at the urinals who had been stroking and waiting for their turn in his pretty mouth. He looked at the tatted Latin guy and older white guy in the business suit then back at me quizzically. “Get on’m boy, “ was all I said and he smiled before quickly swallowing the uncut Latin stud, who grabbed the lil nigger’s head and fucked his face brutally while unleashing a string vulgarity in Spanish. The suit kept stroking and reached down to rub that round black ass, his finger would reach into the boy’s shorts to tease his hole to which the boy would pull off the cock he was sucking just long enough to shake his head at the suit while removing the guy’s probing hand.

This was the kid's M.O. I had watched him off and on for a month now. He was a talented cocksucker but his ass was off-limits. He showed up most days at 3:15, sucked down a few loads usually from older white guys, brushed off advances made toward his beautiful black ass and then he was gone. The Latin guy lunged and held the kid tight, obviously unloading in the kid’s throat. When he let the boy off he gasped and the guy’s load shot out of his throat makin' a mess on the guy’s crotch. “Well that won’t do!” I mumbled as my boots echoed on the tile floor as I crossed to the men, pushing the boy’s face into the man’s crotch and commanded the boy, “LICK IT UP!” The boy took the command well and had the Latin cleaned up in seconds. As the Latin guy made his exit I wrenched the boy’s head around and impaled it on the suit’s cock. With gloved hands I pushed the boy’s mouth onto the suit’s cock and fucked the boy’s face on his cock. I reached down and caressed his sweet young nigger hole and he tried to pull off the cock and brush my hand away. I pushed his face HARD into the suit’s crotch and smacked his amble ass hard, barking, “No one said you could touch me boy!”

My finger went back to his hole. I could feel him tense up but he didn’t try to push me away. I teased his sweet hole. I shoved my gloved finger in alongside the suit’s cock and told the boy to get it wet. He sucked hungrily at the leather clad finger next to the cock. I rubbed the slick finger over his hole before abruptly shoving it in knuckle deep. The kid tried to scream but the suit was balls deep and the kid’s struggle pushed him over the edge. He pulled out and shot a huge load all over the kid's face. The kid hardly seemed to notice as his eyes were locked on mine as I grinned at him my finger still buried need in his virgin hole. The suit quickly buttoned up and left as I pulled my finger slowly from the boy’s hole and put it to his lips. He sucked it clean, finally letting it fall from his full lips with a, “Thank you, Mister.”

Looking down at him there, cum drippin off his face, I knew I’d made the right choice.

I pulled him off his knees, turned him around to face the urinals. I pushed him forward so he was bent at the waist and his head was shoved in the urinal. I quickly pulled his shorts down and dove head first into his ass ( I love eating what I fuck!). He started to protest, “Hey Mister, I don’t get fucked!”

“Smack!” I smacked his exposed ass. “You do today nigger boy!”

He started to seriously struggle so I grabbed his hands behind him and cuffed him. I was twice his size and I didn’t really want to work too hard at it there in the restroom. He started to beg. “Please Mister!”

I smacked his ass HARD 5 times on each cheek then turned him around to look at me. Tears ran down his face as I blew smoke in his face. I pulled out my now fully hard 8”cock with it’s 0 gauge PA and the boy started to shake. “Listen niggerboy, you’re about to get fucked, and it’s gonna hurt. If you fight me, it’s gonna hurt bad! Makes no difference to me…in fact I like hurtin boys.”

He sobbed as I turned him back around and pushed his head back in the urinal. His body shook as I tongue fucked his tight niggercunt. MMMM it was musky and his sobs egged me on. Reaching around I grabbed his crotch to find his young boy cock hard as could be. I reached into my pocket and brought out some poppers. Putting them to his nose I said, “Breathe deep…it’ll help!” He did, in both nostrils, I felt some of the tension leave his body…good I thought, “He take direction well.”

I poised my fat ringed cockhead at his hole and pushed. Fucking tight virgin hole! I smacked his ass a couple of times and told him to push out. As he did my cockhead popped in and he screamed. My gloved hand covered his mouth, “Suck my fingers bitch!” I continued pushing till I was balls deep. There would be nothing gentle about this fuck. For the next 20 minutes I pounded his virgin hole until there was no resistance left. I’d pull all the way out periodically to make sure my PA had done it’s job. The blood on my cock fueled the beast in me as I prepared to make this boy mine. I slammed home hard as I felt my balls unload their venom deep in his no longer virgin hole. “Feel my poz load making you mine boy?” I grunted as I ground my slowly deflating cock in his abused hole. The last of his neg load I had fucked outta him dribbled from his boy cock and he whimpered and collapsed back into me. When I shoved the butt plug up his torn hole he cried out and crumpled on the floor. As I stared down at him he looked almost perfect…

The piss that shot from my cock felt amazing and when it hit his face I ordered him to open his mouth which he did obediently. By the time I drained my bladder he had drank about half of it and was drenched in the rest. There, now he was perfect. I reached down and snapped my collar around his neck…”Get up nigger boy!”

With a dazed look in his eyes he tried to focus and understand what I was telling him. I pulled on the leash and he looked around desperate for his shorts which I had thrown in my bag…”Mister , I need my shorts!”

Pulled the leash hard got inches away from his face. “Listen boy, you’re a nasty piss-covered nigger whore with my poz load brewin in your cunt. You NEED that I tell you! You got?”

There were a couple trolls still hangin in the park as I grabbed the boy’s bike and threw it in the bed of my truck. Naked except for his piss-soaked tee and tennis shoes he followed close behind not pulling on his leash at all. “Get in the back you reek of piss and I don’t want you stinkin' up my truck.”

He crawled in the truck and looked at me pleadingly, “Mister, where are you taking me?”

“Home boy, “ I replied

A look of panic came across his face, “My home?”

I grinned, “No boy, OUR home and stop with the 'Mister' crap. From now on you call me SIR!”

“Yes SIR!” he replied. I wasn’t sure if the look on his face was fear or relief, but I suppose his hard little boy cock said it all!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I was that punk's age(nineteen or twenty) when I fucked someone like him. I fucked his ass and then got my second load off in his mouth for him to swallow but he wouldnt drink my piss. The punk also reminds me of another little quiff who attended the college over a dozen years later. A large burly forty-year-old campus maintenance man, a skinny but wirey fifty-five-year-old janitor and a husky forty-seven-year-old gardener all unloaded their poz cums up the nineteen-year-old punk's ass which bled alittle from the fuckings and then in his mouth one night.

• 5 months later...