calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

Guest CuriousDallas

God...I absolutely fucking hate all of those terms with a burning passion. If you use those terms chatting with me the conversation is over, full stop, and you are gonna be blocked.

3 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

God...I absolutely fucking hate all of those terms with a burning passion. If you use those terms chatting with me the conversation is over, full stop, and you are gonna be blocked.

You must have a dwindling list of guys you’re willing to chat with... if this site is any guide, those terms seem to be ubiquitous! Reading the threads here must be torture. 😉

• Like 1

I’ve seen a couple of posts in this thread where guys have said they don’t like a Top to use those “degrading” terms while he’s fucking them. From a certain perspective, this seems odd - while being penetrated by another man is not necessarily inherently degrading, in many circles if you’re a male and you have allowed another male to rut your ass with his cock, you were already in a state of degradation the moment he entered you. Any words he might use to describe you at that point must be considered mere observations. It just depends on whether one or both of you subscribes to the idea that a man is degraded by assuming the receptive role.

Personally, I’ve been fucked by men (many) who made no bones about the fact that they wanted to degrade me by fucking me a certain way, and they fucked me that way. But whether I was degraded by their fucking or their words will always be my choice.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I’ve seen a couple of posts in this thread where guys have said they don’t like a Top to use those “degrading” terms while he’s fucking them. From a certain perspective, this seems odd - while being penetrated by another man is not necessarily inherently degrading, in many circles if you’re a male and you have allowed another male to rut your ass with his cock, you were already in a state of degradation the moment he entered you. Any words he might use to describe you at that point must be considered mere observations. It just depends on whether one or both of you subscribes to the idea that a man is degraded by assuming the receptive role.

Personally, I’ve been fucked by men (many) who made no bones about the fact that they wanted to degrade me by fucking me a certain way, and they fucked me that way. But whether I was degraded by their fucking or their words will always be my choice.

"Degradation" holds a certain fascination for me. If it hits the right button in me, it can be extremely powerful and evoke a feeling of adoration in me. If it hits the wrong button, at best, i shut down.   i'm not turned on by bullies and when a guy uses terms like "pussy" or "cunt" with a derogatory tone, an inner part of me becomes inaccessible to them.  i don't associate with the words mysoginistically. But when a Top uses the same terms matter of factly or affectionately, it has the opposite effect. It can open and penetrate an inner emotional hole in me for Him to breed.  

For me, i think it has to do with the distinction He is making between He and i, that He is identifying me and my body as someone to be penetrated and receive Him into myself. For me, the word "asshole" is neutral or negative.  i don't want the emphasis on it as a place where my body eliminates waste, but as the receptive part of me that it is.  To me, that would be like calling a womans vagina a "blood hole " or something similar.

Honestly though, i don't think there is a 'right 'or 'wrong' side to the terms generically, i think it's how they are used and how we are psychologically disposed to take them individually.  E.g., if a Top only associates "pussy" with a woman, and He is turned off by women, i am not going to use the term "pussy"  when conversing with Him, i'm going to look for His button/s that turn Him on as a Top because i want to turn Him on, make Him happy and be a source of pleasure for Him. 

Re degradation. This topic still holds some mystery for me.  Conquering armies have practiced raping the defeated males as a means of asserting they've won and utterly defeating their foe. It also seems to exist in the animal world.  Though there are animalistic parts of sex that appeal, i like being human and having a mind and emotions that can fuck too, so i don't want to just keep sex at an animal level.  Re the "conquering" aspect? To me it's more powerful for the conquerer to look me in the eyes, take out His cock and knowingly say "you want and need this, bend over" than it is for Him to pretend to force something i know i already want and need.  

So, full circle. If a Top uses "pussy," etc., in a forceful, derogatory or mysoginistic way with me, part of it becomes pretend for me.  If He uses it in a matter of fact way, He has me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Certainly a bottom who is hairy one cant really call him a cunt or pussy, i have a hairy body but I shave it smooth, i started to being fucked as a teen and was even often called faggot, bitch and even referred to a fem. as i did have a very feminine voice and perhaps looks too. Since teen i have been verbably abused, used, forced sex, raped and I enjoyed it all and was often told i was nothing but a peace of fuck meat for a top to enjoy and my purpose in life was to give pleasure to tops who wanted to get pleasure out of me.  I love being called bitch and anything degrading my tops wants to call me. as a bottom when im bent over be it on my knees or on my stomach with my legs spread open for my man im in no position to tell him what i want but he is in full control of me and I love it the more aggressivea and degrading he is with me the more I enjoy it and even love the verbal and physical abuse he will treat me. I love to be broken into total submission by a top. sadly there are not that many tops who want to be abusie and degrade their bitchs . when im with my top i stip nude for him and love him degrading me and using me in any way he wants.

1 minute ago, mikeboi1 said:

Certainly a bottom who is hairy one cant really call him a cunt or pussy, i have a hairy body but I shave it smooth, i started to being fucked as a teen and was even often called faggot, bitch and even referred to a fem. as i did have a very feminine voice and perhaps looks too. Since teen i have been verbably abused, used, forced sex, raped and I enjoyed it all and was often told i was nothing but a peace of fuck meat for a top to enjoy and my purpose in life was to give pleasure to tops who wanted to get pleasure out of me.  I love being called bitch and anything degrading my tops wants to call me. as a bottom when im bent over be it on my knees or on my stomach with my legs spread open for my man im in no position to tell him what i want but he is in full control of me and I love it the more aggressivea and degrading he is with me the more I enjoy it and even love the verbal and physical abuse he will treat me. I love to be broken into total submission by a top. sadly there are not that many tops who want to be abusie and degrade their bitchs . when im with my top i stip nude for him and love him degrading me and using me in any way he wants.

Wrong I still call hairy bearish guys hole a pussy or cunt. A females pussy or cunt is hairy and in 2019 the era of equal opportunities, God dammit a hairy man's hole can be called a pussy or cunt. I'll even allow mancunt or manpussy so that you bottoms can keep the shread of dignity you so need to protect, all the while moaning like a girl and cumming on my dick like a bitch while I'm fucking you LOL

• Like 4

1 minute ago, find91 said:

Wrong I still call hairy bearish guys hole a pussy or cunt. A females pussy or cunt is hairy and in 2019 the era of equal opportunities, God dammit a hairy man's hole can be called a pussy or cunt. I'll even allow mancunt or manpussy so that you bottoms can keep the shread of dignity you so need to protect, all the while moaning like a girl and cumming on my dick like a bitch while I'm fucking you LOL

God, i love You!

i understand, but don't relate to guys like mikeboi1 or their Tops.  And that's cool, i think it's wrong to try and conform to labels. i think labels and words exist to serve us, not the other way around. They're just a way of trying to communicate, but we have to listen to the person using the words, not just the words. 

And, thanks but no thanks for the allowance of "mancunt or manpussy."  For me, those words are like two steps forward and three steps back. Ideally, i want a Top to 'have' as much of me as He can get, i don't want to "keep" anything... but that's where He has to have knowledge, confidence, skill, natural presence.  i don't like pretend, especially when i know that it's possible to have the real thing. 

4 hours ago, find91 said:

all the while moaning like a girl and cumming on my dick like a bitch while I'm fucking you LOL

Damn I love when a top does this to me.  You can call it whatever gets you hard and horny just make me your bitch and make me cum like one ;) 

• Like 1