BiohazardMen Berlin Folsom XXL-Special - Ticket pre-sale started already

ExtremeCumHole

Hi guys,

The BiohazardMen XXL-Party last Easter at the new bigger venue was also complete sold out with over 500 horny guys!

This year there sell tickets in advance and this started already, so take the chance and safe your ticked before there sold out again!

http://www.biohazardmen.eu/cms/pre-sale/

post-2796-140864347608_thumb.png

I really hope to get severals of you there!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm just back from Berlin and the BioHazard parties was one of the most insane off the chart parties I've ever been to and I've been to a lot-

Location-First of all it was at the sexclub, BOSE BUDEN , quite far from center of Schoneburg- past a Turkish area of Germany- it wasn't hard to find but leaving at night was a huge pain in the ass and took me so long to get home back to hotel.

But the host and the building were so nice and professional - I give them immense praise for providing a safe environment for Poz community. THe building was 3 floors, 1st floor a small lounge/bar and they provided food -fruit, etc- I would not put out cookies and cream cheese sandwiches without mouthwash -LOL

2nd floor -were 3 rooms - dimly lit , no real dark dark rooms which I was disappointed , and 3rd floor are two rooms -ONe room a medical room with real equipment- not really well used but here and there but the 2nd room was a bigger space but most of the action was on 2nd floor where 1 room had a sling and table where guys were fucked and then a larger room with a huge leather bed and one sling-this was always crowded and then another huge space with leather equipment and two slings-

Men- OMG- i've never seen so many hot guys - all ages, and my god were they only letting the big dicks in- it was just insane but let me warn the bottoms -come prepared- Everyone in Berlin is a POWER BOTTOM and they will just knock you aside or the Tops will just move on to someone else without regard. Fucking all over the place and relentless -it is not for the timid - either you jump head first or butt first or not at all and if you're a TOP you will find endless holes to enter - it was just insane.

It reminded me of the Great parties Brandon hosted for us in NYC -the old timers like myself will remember how wonderful the atmosphere it was and how raunchy it could be and all feeling positive and sexy at the same time.. The Biohazard parties felt like that- - I would go back but I would hope they move to a better local space easier to get and leave from... I am glad I went....

Yeah, I've been informed local bottoms get quite aggressive in collecting loads. I find that quite repulsive as bottoms should not be selfish in sharing tops.

Always hot having few bottoms sharing one top and being happy to please all. And it's about a top if He's willing to share his load with all bottoms. Nothing better than top cumming in one bottom the bline others and have them all at least a cummy cock in them.

But thats just me.