Liverpool Gloyrhole and cumdump for use UK

Danny4u2use

Hi all,

My private Gloryhole is open to all cummers. I have excellent O and A levels and will drain you. I am seeking Males/TV/TS/Bi or Hetro Couples (who want to see their man having great O and giving A to me) of any age, but preference will be given to older guys 50+ and anyone with a big cock. I love poppers and bareback, so why not cum and drop your load off?

Cleanness and discretion is assured and expected.

As my Gloryhole is in a private residential dwelling, I will need you to send me a current facial picture of yourself, so I know who I'm buzzing in. Once you have been and left, I will destroy your picture. You will also need to provide me with your mobile number, for me to arrange contact.

All messages will be replied to expect ones without a picture. There is no charge just clean free adult fun.

Danny

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I'm a total cumdumpster who loves nothing more then to swallow/breed or inject your hot juicy spunk down my shaft. I will take any 'parcels' that you have, ones you have found, owned, added to and keep in storage for a horny session. I am 100% genuine and will reply to all messages. I will post pic n vids of my using your spunk on this site. Inbox me for contact details..Thanks