Bottoms, do you use your ass muscles when getting fucked? Tops, what do you like?

younghot

Absolutely as I'm sure every bottom does. I squeeze tight when I know he's cumming, and I use my muscles when fucking to give a nice tight ride for the top. Ii'll relax as much as possible and spread my cheeks when taking it doggy style, creating a nice gaping hole to fuck.

I personally don't like the idea of a "tight hole". When I'm getting fucked I use my ass muscles but just occasionally and that way I explore what the tops enjoys most. Some tops prefer a looser hole and that way thy an last longer. Tighter is not always better.

And once I notice that the top is ready to shoot his load I don't like to "milk his cock" and instead I prefer to open up my hole and let the top dig in deeper if he wants more friction.

• Upvote 1

It depends, some Tops like my ass open, other Tops want my ass tight, Since I am there to give my Tops pleasure, I do what THEY want. I do really like to milk their cock with my well trained sphincter right after they've cum to make sure every drop is in my hole though :-)

• 10 months later...
  • Moderators

It was always my custom to milk a cock inside me until I met my husband. He doesn't want that at all. He wants me as loose and open as I can manage. So you really have to check in with the top and see what he wants.