A perfect fuck for me

Living in a small town means you run into the same guys on the ads but a new guy popped up and answered me Sunday morning. He only lived about 10 minutes away, my age, nice cock. Said he just wanted to cum. I was waiting in the bedroom when he came in the house on my knees. He walked in and immediately dropped his pants. He was completely soft and I thought his nerves might get the best of him but after only 30 seconds of mouth, he was rock hard. I kept sucking, really enjoying his cock until he pulled out of my mouth and said he was about to cum. I had told him I wanted to get fucked but he didn't act interested. I had laid lube and a condom on the bed just in case. I asked how he wanted to cum and he said my choice. Hmmm, I immediatly jumped up on the bed on all fours. He lubed his cock and I noticed he didn't touch the condom. This was turning out better then I expected. He shoved his cock in me a little too fast, I felt that familiar burn but he kept still for a minute and then started fucking me with a good rhythm. I tightened up my muscles on every out stroke, milking his cock and it had just the effect I wanted. After a minute or two, he said he was about to cum. "Where do you want it", he asked. I answered, "Don't stop, keep it in me." His reply to that was 2 or 3 hard strokes and then he buried himself in me and I actually felt his cock pulsing. He pulled out, thanked me, and left me laying there with a very full load in me.