Rimming

Footnotes

Not asserting a universal standard here, we're all individuals, this is just how i feel.

i perceive my hole as a pussy. To me, a "pussy" is not a gender distinction, but a bottom distinction. i.e., a person can be anywhere on the gender spectrum and have a "pussy" made for penetration. For me, rimming is a form of penetration and i don't do it, it feels like he is wanting me to top when a man wants his hole rimmed. And it's even stranger than that, because i love to look at and touch a Mans ass, it's one of my favorite parts of a Mans anatomy, but on a Top, i see it as His fuck muscle. Go figure?  

i have mixed feelings on the clean vs dirty when it comes to my own hole. i always present clean. i don't have a scat fetish. i don't mind my own but i don't want someone else's scat on my body or in my mouth (i do have one exception of a Mans scat with a kinky impregnation fantasy though). 

The bottom line for me with rimming is all the diseases one can catch if feces is ingested orally (see link below). i do want the Top to choose, whatever turns Him on the most is what i wanna connect with, but if it's me presenting for a Man, i'm always clean.

As an aside, when it comes to fucking, i wish that clean out was not a factor, that it can interfere with spontaneous fucking. I.e., i want to be available 24/7 whenever a Man wants to fuck, so if He has no objection, He can fuck me whenever He wants. Butt i never assume that unless a Man tells me that, i'm gonna be cleaned out. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Not asserting a universal standard here, we're all individuals, this is just how i feel.

i perceive my hole as a pussy. To me, a "pussy" is not a gender distinction, but a bottom distinction. i.e., a person can be anywhere on the gender spectrum and have a "pussy" made for penetration. For me, rimming is a form of penetration and i don't do it, it feels like he is wanting me to top when a man wants his hole rimmed. And it's even stranger than that, because i love to look at and touch a Mans ass, it's one of my favorite parts of a Mans anatomy, but on a Top, i see it as His fuck muscle. Go figure?  

i have mixed feelings on the clean vs dirty when it comes to my own hole. i always present clean. i don't have a scat fetish. i don't mind my own but i don't want someone else's scat on my body or in my mouth (i do have one exception of a Mans scat with a kinky impregnation fantasy though). 

The bottom line for me with rimming is all the diseases one can catch if feces is ingested orally (see link below). i do want the Top to choose, whatever turns Him on the most is what i wanna connect with, but if it's me presenting for a Man, i'm always clean.

As an aside, when it comes to fucking, i wish that clean out was not a factor, that it can interfere with spontaneous fucking. I.e., i want to be available 24/7 whenever a Man wants to fuck, so if He has no objection, He can fuck me whenever He wants. Butt i never assume that unless a Man tells me that, i'm gonna be cleaned out. 

sorry, forgot the link

[think before following links] https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-the-fecal-oral-route-1760046

Honestly, I've never understood the appeal of rimming. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to be rimmed, if it turns the guy I am with on, because I won't meet if I haven't done my best to be spotlessly clean - but I won't ever return the favor. It's just a line I am not prepared to cross.

18 minutes ago, sluttony said:

Honestly, I've never understood the appeal of rimming. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to be rimmed, if it turns the guy I am with on, because I won't meet if I haven't done my best to be spotlessly clean - but I won't ever return the favor. It's just a line I am not prepared to cross.

Different strokes. I grew up eating pussy (female version first), so just felt like the natural thing to do -- it gets the hole wet, relaxed and feels amazing -- just another connection point w/ a gazillion nerve endings to bond men pre/during/post copulation. Personally, I'm IN -- but I do want it cleaned except for fresh cum. 😋

I love rimming -giving and receiving-; dirty or clean, I prefer it clean, scat is not my thing at all! For me, cleaning is a sign of dedication. The man I'm with, is investing his time to prepare for me, for making me happy. Sweaty, it can happen especially after a whole day sitting at work but I want my man clean! 

Then, if we want to add something, rimming and chocolate play is my best turn on! Spread choco-cream all over his hole and inside, then shove my tongue in. 

Or insert a chocoball in him let it melt and then go with the tongue and mouth fun! That takes me out of control and I might bite his hole too. 

My guy felt disgusted at the idea of rimming me, or me doing the same to him but I slowly introduced him to the experience of cleaning out, then fingers, and tongue. He experienced male-on-female oral sex but was disgusted by oral-anal, it's the usual issue of prejudgments coming from an "alpha-male driven education". Now we're both 50 percent vers in any way we want to explore our body feelings.

7 hours ago, atlfukbud said:

just another connection point w/ a gazillion nerve endings to bond men pre/during/post copulation

We're in tandem, atlfuckbud .... it's an amazing way to "enter" the bottom, but I always do a "sniff-test" first.  Not that it's an infallible test - it isn't.  But it does offer an indication of who's serious and who isn't.  There's an amazing "connection" - "bonding" experience available while your mouth is exploring a raw Hole.  If other Cocks have been rutting/Breeding it already, so much the better.  

• Like 4