Fantasy. What's you current?

Guest Raxi Starbeam

My fantasy is to be the dedicated bottom for all the sports teams in the local high school. Helping the jocks let off steam without getting girls pregnant.  Being used at half times, before and after games.. 

• Like 4

I have quite a few but I guess one of my main ones would be hooking up with an older extremely dominant black man.
For him to start using me on a regular basis at least a couple times a week introducing me to more and more Kink and more and more rough sex.
Eventually putting me in extreme bondage well I'm used.
Them one day while I am helpless and in bondage he has at least five of his black buddies over to use me also.
After that night it turns into a regular thing where I am gang fucked at least once a week why these men.
They are all very dominant rough black men maybe some sort of gang members.
Maybe he has guys he knows straight out of prison that are pent up and need a hole to use.
I want to be a white boy faggot snow bunny.

My other main fantasy involves hooking up with an older very dominant very kinky farmer.
Probably can't mention the rest of that fantasy here so use your imagination.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I've fulfilled quite a few bb fantasies in recent years, and have realized the more I imagine the details and manifest them and share with others, the more likely they are to come to pass. A current fantasy is to be fucked and bred and spit roasted in a sling by multiple guys, cleaning their cummy cocks off between loads – while I'm being pissed on, just totally hosed down, and drinking from their taps. And yeah I want it to be filmed. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

currently, its rather tame but i desperately want to worship a str8 workmates socked feet, hes a total tease about them as he knows i like them, i just dont think he knows how much i like them.  not that i would i say no to his cock mind you, so want to be used by him.

• Like 1

My current nasty fantasy, besides the ones I am already comfortable with...

Having [random homophobic politician, any name fits] as my forever submissive, obedient, devoted sex slave.

Does he want others to say "yes, sir" to him? Now he must say "yes, sir" to me, crawling under my table on all fours, obeying to orders of servicing me whenever I ask him to, watching me have romantic sex with my partner, aware that he's just a slave, a sex object, love is for my boy only and not to people who say "faggot" to others.

And overall having him getting food only if he satisfies my sexual needs for the current day.

Linking him to me by blood? Only if he behaves.

Is it the idea of having a slave? No, not precisely, I tend not to be into this kink in real. It's rather the fantasy of deprivation and mind manipulation, applied to a person who wants to dominate and rule the world based on thousand-years-old controlling principles. If they want to command the world according to a fake being (divinity) they at least deserve to be dominated by a real man who can impregnate any gender of human beings [self-censorship].

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/5/2024 at 11:34 AM, dungeonsdoom said:

Would love to find a real master that would own me as his slave. Being forced to wear a cb and some form of a collar. Taking me to parties, where I am allowed to sit at his feet. Licking his boots, sucking his and his friends cocks. Drinking their piss. Being taken in the darkroom and Master decides who breeds me, no refusal. Master decides who will pos me and force me to pos other guys. Master brings me to tattoo artist and force me to get some humiliating slave tattoos

I am happy to consider you for my slave. 

• Like 1

I am apparently extremely boring.

I’d love to swap loads with a couple of 5’6 120lb 18 year old guys.

Both of them needing to get rid of a couple of large, thick loads.

Of course, I want to win the almost $600 million lottery.

Lightning will need to strike for either to happen.

Still being the cumdump at the center of a gangbang, including getting double penetrated (which I’ve yet to experience on its own), pissfucked (yet to experience), and spitroasted (my favorite activity so far). Would also love to be at the center of a swallowing bukkake session.

Would love all of it to be filmed in all of those activities as well.

• Like 1

I have several: 

1. My hubby arranging for someone to pix me. 
2. Someone posing me right under my hubby’s nose/behind his back. 
3. Working in an AIDS hospice and get blackmailed by patients to take their cocks and cum. 
4. Being a service puppy play boy for infected men. 
5. Getting used by homeless men at a shelter I have to volunteer for.

DM for chat about these or if you have questions! 😈

• Piggy 1