TOPS - fucking a cummy ass

yunghungtop

as a bottom who loves his hole full of cum, i can never seem to get enough. love it when a guy likes a sloppy wet cum hole. when in heat i usually start with a guy who comes over, never seen his face. just lying face down on my bed naked and he mounts me and fucks. he has a small cock, but cums a lot and because his cock is small he leaves this huge load just inside my ass for the next guy.

• 9 months later...

I liked it especially if a man I liked(usually one of my good friends) had just pumped his load up it. I also liked when someone wanted to fuck an asshole in my cum. It's especially nice for us older men with ED to have a fellow masculine man with a large dick prelube a piece of ass by going before me to make it nice for my dick, followed by the bottom sucking our dicks clean and kissing them and our balls.

I love to be the cummy ass. Would love to have all of you tops responding to this post come over and load me up, starting with Deepanalnut, who likes to go first. That is the hard part for me, no one wants to be first. All tops seem to want to fuck a wet hole already loaded with cum.

Me, I have several ideas of a good sexual romp. One of them inolves a bottom sucking my dick while he's being fucked - then after he's been bred deep, me fucking him using the 1st. top's seed as lube. IMO another man's seed (or other men's seed) is the best lube possible. Feels really fuckin' GREAT.

Edited by pipesmokin'manfucker

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've had tops eat their loads after cuming then snowball it back to me....even better at parties here in FTL there are guys who will auto clean a cock as the cock is pushing in and out, so then both fuker and fukee are enjoyiong the pleasure bring on the felchers

• Like 1

i'll be hosting in a hotel next monday evening and have over 50 guys lined up to cum fill my hole... i love the sound of the 6th or 7th guy fucking my hole and hearing all the cum sloshing around, dripping down my balls into my jock, and being pushed around... if i get 1 in 4 guys actually show, i'll be VERY sloppy.. and agreed, guys love a nice sloppy hole.. several ask before they enter: "how many loads you got in there?"