BB Botton Seeking first Gangbang

I want to be in a Leather Sling with my Ass getting lots of attention

A fucking Leather Gang bang with hot guys older .. younger guys bears muscle types

doesn't matter as long as they have a big thick meaty cock

and they want to cum in ..on my ass!

like the debauched gang-bang in PAUL MORRIS DEEPER

and CUM SLOPPY BUTT-HOLES

I have been hoping that I could have this experience. I have actually submitted performer apps with them. Be hot to be a naughty little cumpiggy fucktoy for a group of hung g tops. Like I said, I want to feel my my the leather of the sling g on my bare ass...and feel those cocks as they fuck and seed my mouth and tight little hole.

Guest ff-whole

Yep, a load of muscle leather tops would do me just fine...

I haven't had a good dick in me for such a long while now that I am in for anything...

Unfortunately the city I am in now doesn't have any facilities.

The place I am staying has a young gay custodian who comes back from the holidays tonight so I might ask him where the local scene is... I think he his bottom himself so no use further for me, but maybe he let me suck his dick and suck mine... That would give some release.

Hope it works out. Would make for quite a XXXMASS present. I too have not had a cock inside me for a while and I have been feel in extremely naughty and hungry. I was able to 've to the GH. a week and a half ago, and then took my first amazing trip to steamworks a couple days later (wasnt that busy but wow...it felt hot to lay on my belly on the fuck bench and felt amazing feeling my ass with the leather sling carresing it. A couple of guys felt me up and slid their fingers into my tight hole but I had the most luck I maze of gloryholes. All I have been able to think about since is being in the sling I that nice dark room and being fucked and breeded by a group of hung tops. filled with loads.