Drugged Up Trashy Slut Finds His True Calling

asncumbucket

Part III

“Aw fuck! I’m filling your guts with my cum... right! NOW!” the trucker growled loudly enough for everyone at the rest stop to hear. He was a big-bellied man who wore his cap backwards and had a long, scraggly beard. He stank of piss, beer, and cigarettes, and he fucked me with a thick, long, toxic-looking rod and had dumped my ass with a flash flood of cream.

“Alright, I’m next,” said one of the two cute jocky college-aged guys.

“Wait man, me too,” the other one said. They were both high as hell I could tell. One of them was tall and had long skater boy hair. He grabbed me by my hair and smacked my face with his rock hard, leaking dick. Then he forcefully clutched both sides of my head and thrust his dick into the back of my throat, making me gag and splutter. The other one was shorter but heavily muscular. He roughly grabbed my ankles and ripped my legs apart like he was opening a Christmas gift. He jammed his cock into me with ease; it had already been opened up by a couple guys and heavily lubed up with cum. The night was silent but for the sounds of the highway, my muffled moaning and gagging, and the smacking sounds of the guy’s balls slapping against my ass every time he pounded me.

I was being rented out as a quick pump n’ dump behind a highway rest stop for anyone with five bucks in their pocket. I was on my back, legs in the air, and was being pounded against the wall. Giovanni stood with his back to the wall smoking a joint and collecting money. It was over eighty degrees outside and past 1 AM.

“Oh, fuck! I’m cumming inside you bitch!” grunted the guy who was fucking me. With that, he unloaded another load of cum in my ass, and at this point I was overflowing. Cum was leaking in a steady stream out of my ass and down my crack. The other guy pulled outside of my mouth and came onto my hole, then pushed it in with his finger.

“Last guy plug him back up,” Giovanni said as he finished. My head was spinning from copious amounts of crack, meth, and weed Giovanni had supplied me in the car on our way here. He made sure I never stopped smoking on the 20 minute drive here. I was pretty much blacked out but would phase in every once in a while in the middle of being fucked and it felt so fucking good. The last guy crammed my giant butt plug back in my ass to keep the cum from trickling out, but my ass was so full some of it still leaked.

“Get dressed,” Giovanni said, grabbing me by the hair and lifting me up to my legs. I hurriedly pulled up my board shorts (that’s all he allowed me to wear) and when I stood up I could feel thick, warm streams of cum run down my leg. The men who fucked me were getting into their cars and driving away. Giovanni was wearing a mesh top and a speedo, which meant we were going to the baths today.

I crawled into the passenger’s seat of his car and felt the cum from my ass soak through the back of my ass onto the leather seats. Giovanni handed me a loaded syringe and two blunts.

“It’s a long way to the baths, cumwhore.” I lit up a blunt and we passed it between us; I greedily left the syringe for right before the baths. I wanted to be freshly high out of my mind and flying before I let any guy with any cock fuck me in the sex clubs. I had spent the entire day tanning by Giovanni’s pole in my g-string smoking T, so I didn’t look gaunt, but I did have bags under my eyes from lack of sleep.

Giovanni found a parking spot a block away from the bathhouse and I gave myself the slam in the car. There were no cops on this street; it was deserted except for the twisted fuckers at the bathhouse. We walked to the entrance. It was a basement venue, with a red neon sign flashing above it. Guys in harnesses and leather chaps were smoking cigarettes outside.

“Yo, Gio! Fresh meat? Let’s go inside, boys. We’ve got fresh cumdump tonight,” one of them said hungrily to the others, grabbing his crotch as they all followed us in. My slimy ass perked at the thought of all those lustful, probably poz men pumping me with their cocks.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...