2014 Load Tally

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Alright. It's 2014 now. So I thought about putting up a new thread. This is dedicated to people posting how many loads they have gotten so far in 2014, and what the experience was like. It's similar to "Where was your last load/s given or taken", but here we can keep a tally of people who post on here and record their experiences. This way, we can share and compare with everyone who wants to post here. Sort of a friendly competition of who can be a bigger man whore :grin:

Also, if this thread needs to be moved to another forum, please let me know, as I was debating whether to put this in General Discussion or Your Last Load...

I'll start: it's 2:05 am here. I just deposited my first load of the year into an ass an hour ago. I also got my first load of 2014 into my ass from the same guy. I was cruising my normal sites of A4A, MH, BBRT, dudesnude, CL because so much family in one house makes this little Indian boy go homicidal. As I was browsing the CL ads, I saw one that was in town, and wanted some nsa sex after the new year came. I wrote him back, and we exchanged the usual of stats and pictures. I also told him I wouldn't be able to get away until after midnight. He obliged.

Come 12:00 am Mountain time, I sent off an email asking if he was still available to hook up. I got his reply saying he was, along with an address. Mapped it out, and I took off 10 after midnight. I told my family I was heading out to visit a friend that was having a new years party that I opted out to miss for my family which in hind sight I should have gone there instead... I arrive at the location and everything was pitch black. I silently knocked on the door, and he answered a minute later. We agreed on an anon setting, so we could barely make out each others features. He lead me upstairs, sat me on the bed, and immediately started to rub my crotch. I obliged, but told him I hand to warm up my hands first. After a few minutes of frottage, sucking, and jacking, I asked him what he wanted to do. He leaned over and got what I thought was lube from the night stand. He placed something next to me, which I picked up to get a good feel what it was. It was a condom.

I was going to shoot my first load of 2014 in a condom.

"I don't think so," I thought to myself. I obliged by taking it out, and jacked myself a little more, to get harder. I asked him to suck me off a bit more, and with the combined darkness and him closing his eyes while sucking me, I was able to get to work on the condom. I put my mount on the tip of the condom, but unfortunately it was one of those spermicidal lubed condoms. Whatever hit my tongue, it was bitter, nasty, and is still leaving a desensitized feeling on the tip of my tongue. Blech.

I managed to make a slight tear in the tip with my canines. That's all I needed :D While he lubed up his ass, I rolled the condom on, and tried to make a hole big enough for my head to slip through. It took a minute, but I managed to force my head through. All that was left, was mounting and inserting. This guys ass was tight like a vice. The last time he got fucked was a month ago, and it was only a six inch cock, but not as thick as mine. Needless to say, it was tight going in, and tight going out. After a while I got him loosened up enough to let a good pounding go on. All the while he kept saying "Yeah. You're cock is so good!" "Damn that feels good." "You definitely know what you're doing" all I was thinking was "You're taking my cock raw you little slut." "You got my dick in you raw." "You're getting my jizz in your ass whore." Needless to say, I was really enjoying myself while this was going on.

After 10 minutes, he was begging me to cum. Who am I to deny him one of man's greatest gifts? A few pumps in to get me in the zone, and I unleashed my 3 day edged load into his ass. It absolutely flooded his rectum. He was moaning in pleasure with me as I unloaded inside him. He was squeezing his ass for the final thrusts, keeping his ass tight while I pumped it. When I got soft and slipped out, some of my cum slipped out. At this point, I could tell he was checking out his ass, so I thought I might as well feign ignorance and say the condom broke at the tip as I was pounding him hard. He took the news like it was nothing new that he had heard...

Next was my turn, as I was waiting for that sweet semen to flood my insides for the first time in 2014. I had to suck him a little bit to get him hard. After I fucked him, he had trouble keeping it erect, though if I had a wad in my ass and then it was my turn to fuck, I would have been rock hard the entire time and couldn't wait to bust a nut in that ass. Knowing that he had wanted to wear a condom on his dick as well, I did my method of trying to help him get hard after sucking him. I straddled him, with my ass on his dick. I put it between my hole and hand and did a jack off motion. Next I set it underneath me rocking back and forth, ever so slightly trying to get my hole on his dick head. I could tell he was trying to stay hard. In one clean swoop, I put in his cock head, and guided the rest of his cock into my ass. Then I slowly rocked back and forth on his dick, keeping a good rhythm up so that he wouldn't mind fucking me bare. Another 10 minutes went by and several leg position changes, he told me he as about to cum. I know he knew I heard it, but ignored it. Continuing to rock on his cock, he said he was going to say when he was going to cum.

Another minute and he yelled "I'm gonna cum!" He tried to flip me off of him, but I was having none of that. I clenched my ass and rocked back just right to trigger him shooting his cum inside my ass. He moaned out every time he shot a load. 5 in total. His cock got VERY thick when he started shooting. I felt my hole expand and loved it. After I slipped off, I thought he was going to be a little miffed that not only did I stealth him, I also rode him bareback and didn't let him cum where he wanted. Surprisingly he, he just acted like it was what he had planned. I thanked him, wished him a Happy New Year, and drove him. With that bitter taste of spermicide on my tongue :s

Now, while I'm glad I got his load, and as I write this it is still simmering inside my ass, I'm going to squat it out later. I've decided this year that I will only keep loads in my ass from guys I like. This guy was a meh really. This also applies to anon encounters; if I liked the cock and his aura or energy, I'll keep the load in me for as long as possible.

Load Tally-2

This year is going to be good :D

Edited by Raxi Starbeam

I just got in from an all night party. I was in a sling for several hours. I am told I took 16 loads. I lost count. I know my ass is a little puffy and swollen and I am still leaking cum. I know the guy in the sling next to me was a neg hole and a virgin to bb and he was being bred and pozzed and converted. We were all high on coke and T . He took over 24 loads I know he was in the sling for a few hours more than me. I did dump a load in him too after I got out of the sling. So I gave one load and took 16. I think the little virgin neg hole is gonna turn poz..he was bleeding when I stuck my cock up his hole and fucked him.

• Upvote 2

as far as giving loads I gave my boy 2 loads last night around 1 am then this morning around 4 am I fucked my boy again while he drove his hard cock balls deep into a hot young drunk bottom boy who was begging to be fucked as hard as he could. I loved the way my boys hole felt as it tightened around my cock as he filled the boy with his hot spunk. I liked it even more when I kept fucking my boy forcing him to keep his cock in that well fucked hole.

By the time I shot my load the other bottom was begging to be fucked again, My boy said he needed to piss and if I keep fucking him he was going to piss all over, so I kept it up until he filled that hot bottom with his hot piss just as he fineshed I shot my 3rd load of the night into my boys guts.

We got the other boys number and cant wait to get him over here tied down to the fuck bench for a hot gangbang

• Like 1

Had an awesome NYE at the Team Pig Screw Years Eve Party here in LA! My 2014 load tally is 19 so far.

I got 19 loads pumped into my hole last night, and must have been fucked by at least 40, if not 50 guys. There were about 400 pigs there. Was truly a cumslut's heaven. I was the 1st whore up in a sling and every time I bent over or put my ass up in the air, at least 3 guys instantly started tag teaming me, which only attracted a crowd of more men. As soon as one would shoot, that would trigger another and another, and I never said no to anyone who wanted to shoot inside my guts. No load refused. Follow my cum taking exploits on twitter @BuckTorro.

Load Tally-19

2014 is off to a good start! My goal this year 1000 loads.

Damn! Talk about jumping the monkey- I was going to bring this up near the end of the month and carry on from last years counts ( 2013-New Year, New load counts) but since you have it rolling- lets all start posting- maybe near the end of the month for sake of convenience? And if Raxi doesn't mind- I would like to carry over one request-- IF HE DOESN'T CUM,IT DOES NOT COUNT!!!! had to work New Years Eve till 1 am NY Day, but about to spend a long afternoon in the sling getting my hole pried, plugged, and essentially popped open for 2014- hope EVERYONE has a great year of sex and cum! ANd see some of your cocks at MAL in a couple of weeks ! <g> ( One last thought- I am betting TotalAssPig will blow us ALL out of the water in less than a week- he is truly an amazing load gatherer!!

Guest Raxi Starbeam

One thing I thought about after I posted this-because I was really tired for being up for 41 hours straight because of course you are insomnia-was keeping the tally separate from getting a load shot in you and how many loads you shot. So, I ended up with one in me and one I shot. Also I agree with AlwaysOpen: if you/he/they all do not cum, the tally does not count. I was thinking that maybe the biggest cum taker and giver of the year can get some honorable mention on the site.

We got a year to figure it all out. I already know I'm taking at least three this weekend, and giving two as well. Keep it up fellas :D

Guest faggot hole

At a New Year's Eve party at this dude's apartment. About 10-12 guys, some couples, some singles. All very civilized, guys sitting around chatting, drinking (it appeared that there were not much drugs in use), although while i had been sitting on the couch, chatting,while my date was stroking my dick through my trousers, by about 11:30, i could stand it no longer and got down on my knees between my date's legs, unzipped his trousers and starting sucking his dick. Nothing intense, just some good old-fashioned cock sucking. At the stroke of midnight, he flipped me over the arm of the couch, ripped off my pants and fucked me, long dicking me talking dirty/ "Happy New Year, you cocksucking whore." That kind if shit. As he pulled out, he yelled, "Who else want's to start my bitch's year off right?" Four guys did, so by the time the party broke up (maybe 2:00 or so), i had taken 7 loads.

I started a list to keep track of my tally for this year for the first time. Off to a slow start. So far only have gotten a blowjob in the gym shower after my workout on Thursday. Spending the night at a guy's place tonight that I've gone on several dates with so definitely will have at least one fuck/load for my ass tonight ;)