2014 Load Tally

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Gents For March - I was in Fort Lauderdale From Feb 28 to March 8th.

However I wound up getting some type of viral infection Wed Mar 5 and the sex stopped :-(

Feb 28 - 19 loads in ass at Clubhouse 2

Mar 1 - 11 Loads in my ass at Clubhouse 2, Six Fistings, gave one fist, breed one guy

Mar 2 - Got three loads from fuck bud

Mar 3 - 11 Loads at Club Aqua in Miami

Mar 4 - 22 Loads at Clubhouse 2, six fistings, breed 3 guys (spent 20 hours there)

Mar 5 - Got six loads from a 4 way.

Mar 6 until March 8 - Out of Commission

March 9 - 20

26 loads

5 fistings

5 breedings given

March 21-23 - Chicago

Steamworks Mar 21: Fisted 10 times, got eight loads, fisted 3 guys, breed 3 guys.

Steamworks Bear Party March 22 PM Hours - took seven loads

Mans Country 10PM - 4AM - 16 loads taken, 2 breedings given, 1 fisting given.

March 24-31 - 18 Loads, 1 fisting, 2 breeding given.

Load Total For March: 147

Fisted Total for March: 28

Fistings Given: 11

Guys Breed: 16

Year to Date:

Loads Taken: 333

Fisted: 68

Gave Fist: 25

Breedings: 16

Guys often ask "How do you get so many loads" - (A) Going the gym or YMCA each morning and hanging out naked in the locker room for extended periods, I always find a horny married or bi guy that is willing to loose his load - sometimes two of three!! (B) Bookstores along the road © Sex at Five parties I list on CL at a local fuck hotel Friday Night Fucking at 5PM, (D) Bathhouses. Always a clean ass ready to FUCK!!

Guest faggot hole

March was a good month -- almost matched the total for January and February combined. As of midnight, March 31: 77 loads taken anally and 74 loads taken orally. All load taken gratefully. Of 35 anal loads in March 22 were anon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, another month in the books- and while the number of loads was dismal, the number of fistings was more than enough to make up for it ! LOL

So this months numbers, followed by the YTD numbers, are

Loads anal (taken) 8 / 52

Loads oral (taken) 1/ 10

Fists (taken) 19/ 55

Fists (given!!) 1/ 3

Piss (taken) 5/ 10

Fist Fest Ft Lauderdale the 1st weekend definitely helped boost the fist numbers, as well as a really hot dom twisted top that has been using my hole at the local sleazy tub the last 2 Fridays-- I just wish I could find men wanting to get sucked or wanting to fuck mornings - my current work schedule of going in at 2p really has cut into the chances of the late lunch players, and the mid morning just seems too complicated for most of the men around here.

Is it really a contest? I'm glad for you, and I wish that i got more. Maybe a lot of us live vicariously through others, esp. on this site, but I'm more interested in quality than quantity. WIsh you health and happiness.

Guest faggot hole

Cinco de Mayo was dedicated to Hispanic guys. I think that Hispanics really, really know how to fuck a guy; they are awesome, aggressive fucks. In any event, my friend Jesus lined up six of His buddies, who over the course of the day blessed me with their totally hot loads, some of them twice during the day. The deal was that i was to be available all day long and would respond to any text message from anyone who identified Himself as a friend of Jesus. i never knew who would be texting me and providing me with his gifts. With two of Jesus's loads during the course of the day, i took a grand total of 10 hot Latino Loads on Monday. This brings my total for the year to 124 anal loads and 109 oral loads. i think 2014 will be a year to remember.

• 3 weeks later...