I moved as quickly as I could without making a sound out the door. It was about midday on a Thursday so I didn’t have class. I quickly texted “Daddy,” the poz man that had bred me through a broken condom, to see if he was available. In the meantime however, I knew of a cruisy bathroom in a park nearby. I rapidly logged on to the usual cruising sites and posted that I would be at the bathroom in about 15 minutes. I hopped in the car and drove off. 

Getting to the park was easy enough with it being in the middle of the work day. The streets were not as congested, and parking was of no concern. The bathroom itself was situated towards the back of the park and near trails that were not commonly used. My jockstrap was containing my dick so that I wouldn’t be getting hard while walking, but my ass twitched with each step. After a bit of walking, fighting through some overgrown underbrush, and stopping a moment to check if I was headed in the right direction, the bathroom came into sight. 

it wasn’t much to look at from the outside. The men’s toilet was on the left side, women’s on the right. The paint on the walls and doors were peeling and not maintained, with a worn path leading to the men’s room—the women’s bathroom had no such trail. Admiring the building, nervousness filling my body, I took a deep breath and walked through the door. The air was stale and smelled like a mix of musty locker room and dirt. The floor was sticky from dried urine, with the occasional shoe print left from some guy with dirt on his shoes. Looking around, I saw the two sinks on the left hand side of the wall, a urinal immediately on the right followed by two stalls, still with their doors on. A brief check under the dividers told me that I was alone. I briskly walked to the final stall, my steps loudly echoing off of the walls. Once inside, I grabbed some toilet paper, cleaned off the toilet seat, pulled my shorts off hanging them on a hook on the back of the door, and sat my bare ass on the toilet seat. 

i checked my phone—no response from “Daddy,” but on one of the cruising sites, there was a profile walking around in the park. A quick peak showed no photo, no stats, just “top.” I messaged him “anon bottom looking to get bred, at the bathroom in the back. I’m in the last stall” as I started playing with my dick through my jockstrap. A few minutes had passed before I got his response: “be on your knees ass under the divider slut. On my way.” I cringed at the thought of getting on the ground, but my horniness and my lust for an anonymous load won out. I got my poppers from my shorts, put my phone away, and got on my hands and knees on the sticky ground. It took me a few moments to find a position where I could angle my ass under the divider: my feet and ass were in the other stall, my head was nearly touching the ground. Turning my head to the right, I could see behind the toilet and shuddered as I realize the bathroom had not been cleaned in a long time. Turning my head to the left, I could see a small section of the door before the divider blocked the view. Ass up and face down, I waited. 

• Like 8

It took my anonymous top longer than I would have preferred, but I was thankful when the door opened and I saw a pair of sandals with socks walk through the door. I couldn’t tell much, but his legs seemed thin. Saw him walk directly to the first stall, open up the door, and heard him say in a low voice “That’s a good cumdump” before feeling his hands on my ass.  He ran a finger along my crack, pausing at my hole. I heard him spit and felt a spindly finger slowly probing my hole before slipping in. I took a hit of poppers, trying to not get close to the ground. I heard shorts dropping to the ground as he removed his finger and him spit again, rubbing his dick before I felt pressure again on my hole. The tip wasn’t very big, and with the poppers, he slid right on in. He bottomed out quickly and let out a long moan. I couldn’t tell how big he was, but my guess would have been around 4-5in long and average girth. 

My thoughts were interrupted as he pulled out and slammed himself inside of me, hitting my prostate with his raw dick. I let out a surprised yelp followed by a moan. I heard a chuckle behind me and he fucked me with the speed of a jackrabbit. My dick was leaking precum into my jockstrap, my head was almost getting pushed into the wall opposite, and I lost myself moaning louder than I should have. After about two minutes, the anonymous top started whimpering “fuck…fuck…take my load faggot.” I felt his slender fingers grab underneath my hips and pull me back as he thrust as deep as he could in me. I swear I felt his dick pulsing as he shot rope after rope of cum inside me. “Stay right there until I leave, slut” he said to me. I felt him pull out quickly and heard the familiar click of a phone taking a photo. I heard a shuffling of clothes and saw the socks in sandals walk out the door. I barely had a moment to gather my thoughts when the door opened again. 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 2

Hearing the door creak open had me panicked for a moment. Looking back, I only had a glimpse of work boots from my vantage point. My heart was pumping fast, fueled by adrenaline—I hadn’t expected this, but decided not to move. I wouldn’t be able to move quickly anyway as my joints were stiff from being on my hands and knees on the sticky floor. My heart skipped a beat as I heard the stall door open up. 

“Fuck,” he breathed, his voice deep and gruff, “love fucking a cum filled hole.” I heard his pants unzip while I opened my bottle of poppers, held the bottle to my nose, and inhaled for as long as I could. My head was fuzzy; he said something I didn’t hear. I felt a thick finger moving up and down my crack, no doubt gathering the cum that leaked out, and then slowly inserting it back into my used hole. I let out a moan, he let out a chuckle. I heard him spit, he removed his finger, and I felt a brief pressure on my hole before he slid in the entire way. 

He was maybe 5-6in long, decently girthy. Luckily I had cum lubing up my insides. I moaned as he bottomed out, his balls were big enough that I felt them against my ass, and I felt his belly resting on my lower back and ass. I moaned again, lost in the high from the poppers. He said something else, but I could only make out “…nice used hole for daddy dick. Love worthless fags like you, they never say no to my load.” I moaned deeper and longer, pushing my ass back as much as my stuff joints would allow. I didn’t like being called a worthless fag, but I was there being a cumdump taking anon loads, so he must be right. I took another hit of poppers as he started pounding. 

The rush of poppers overwhelmed me and I almost rested my face on the floor, were it not for my anonymous top’s hard thrusting, which pushed me forward and my face against the wall. He would pull out almost completely and slam his dick as far into me as possible. With each thrust, my dick would twitch sending precum into my jockstrap and forcing a moan out of my mouth. He would mutter under his breath while fucking me until his speed started increasing. “Fucking slut, I’m going to breed your hole,” he nearly shouted. Slamming into me, he put his entire considerable weight on my ass forcing my body on the ground. He growled and made small thrusts as he bred me, I could feel his dick pulsing within me, filling my ass with his seed. He let out a final moan, pulled out, and slapped my ass. I was in shock at being on the ground, having taken another anonymous load while my newly poz boyfriend is at home sick, and still reeling from the poppers, I barely noticed that my second anonymous top had left. 

I peeled myself off of the floor and gingerly readjusted my cock and balls after being crushed underneath the previous top. My chest and jock were sticky, clumps of dirt and other unknown substances adhering to me. A worthless fag indeed. Standing up in my stall, I put my shorts back on and checked my phone. The poz daddy had texted me back.  

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7