Older bottoms

barebutt4tops

Is it just me or are other mature bottoms having the same problem that I'm having...... finding tops to breed their holes. All I'm finding are tops that want to breed young holes. For my age my hole is still very tight and I love to have it fucked and filled if I could find the tops to do it. I have placed ads on CL, BBRT, and other just for sex websites but still nothing. I would love to find a top (young or older) that is interested in whoring out an older guy. The thought of having guys just come in and dump their loads and leave is a very big fantasy of mine and would love to have it come about.

I think the main thing is there is a huge disparity between pitchers an catchers. Tops can nearly pick what they want with the oversupply of bottoms. If you're old or ugly or below par you need to remember you are competing with young hot-holes. More bottoms should try flip-fucking for one if they wanna get more action.

Ageing has always been a difficult reality for men who have sex with men, no matter how much we try to glorify ageing with clichés such as "age is just a number."

In a book about research done in 1965 on men who have sex with men in parks, The Tearoom Trade (1975), Laud Humphreys, the author, includes a section on ageing. He describes how ageing affects the sexual role that men take in sexual encounters, what he calls Inserter (top) and Insertee (bottom). Humphreys goes into details on who sucks who and who fucks who. It`s quite an interesting book to read.

Although I`m now past the most popular age for being sexy and desired, 20`s and 30`s, and I can still get a lot of action, which surprises me, there`s no doubt in my mind that if I were a bottom in my 20`s AND with the mindset I now have, my possibilities for sex would increase significantly.

I know there are many guys who prefer guys in their 50`s and older. But I consider this not to be the norm but just a special sort of fetish, as liking watersports or fisting. Some guys are into sex with older but many are repulsed by the idea of sex with anyone after 40. When I was young if I had only been surrounded by men 40 and older I would have never known I enjoyed bodies of men. I only find younger men attractive and older men don't turn me on unless the sex is very anonymous in darkrooms or gloryholes.

I would have to agree with barebutt4tops, that as bottoms age it becomes more difficult to get tops. Although I enjoy bottoming, I also enjoy whoring out other bottoms but only if they are young. I whored out a couple of times older bottoms but I no longer do it because it does not turn me on as much as when I whore out a hot bottom in his 20s or early 30s. At a sauna, tops line up when I whore out a young bottom, as when the guy is older, many look at his face or body and leave the room.

I find its easy to find tops and im 45 had a 25 yo fuck me the other day

I too mike, I have a few regulars ranging in age from mid 25 to mid 30, I think though location too plays a major part

I am a good 35-40 km from bath houses, gay clubs. And the beer horned tops are usually never in a position to travel to these locations

so I guess they settle for any port in a storm.

I think it is attitude. I have had guys fuck me as young as 19 and some 60's I have also had some in the same age group reject me. Guys who want to fuck will fuck. There are some in all ranges who think they are too good and will fuck no one. Never worry about it. You will get fucked if willing

I can't say I blame guys for wanting younger bottoms. When I was in my early 20s I wouldn't mind guys up to around 50ish looking. Some guys at 50 look 70 some guys at 60 look 45. As a bottom I don't care how old the top is if he is hard and behind me in a dark room. I do feel bad for guys that go out cruising past their 70s and look frail. But at least they go and try and can look around.

Another thing is heavy bear type bottoms, a lot of guys won't fuck them either, they like thin guys. But bent over in a dark room you can't tell a 20 year old from a 60 year old if they are fit and in shape.

The whole scene in Fort Bottomdale has changed. There are a lot less tops out there. I used to go out and Saturday nights and 4 or 5 guys were getting fucked on the bench at the same time, now it's hard to find 2 guys getting fucked at the same times and sometimes an hour can go by and no one gets fucked.

• 2 weeks later...