Do You Discuss HIV Status Before Barebacking?

rawTOP

Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?

• Always
    • Usually, but not for anonymous sex
    • Only if I think he might be a different status than me
    • Almost never - only if asked
    • Never - avoid the question if asked

16 hours ago, Coldfusion said:

Do you mean Gifters into Role play?

Or do you like the idea of John Cusack rubbing you with soft white chunks of bread.

"grifters. . . into roll play" gave me visions of officials in state government here taking a cut of the gubernatorial food budget. And for those who missed the Cusack reference, this link should explain it: [think before following links] https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099703/.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ejaculaTe said:

"grifters. . . into roll play" gave me visions of officials in state government here taking a cut of the gubernatorial food budget. And for those who missed the Cusack reference, this link should explain it: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099703/.

What reference?

I was distracted by your cock.

That’s a question I like to ask, AFTER I get a big load in my ass, if at all.  It would be rude to refuse to accept a load ever. So cum up inside me, and then if you want to talk , ill listen, but I’ll already be thinking about getting another load in me.

6 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

Wow it still only has 27k votes on IMDB. I had somehow thought that it was more widely known than it is.

To me it was a classic, but I dont like con man movies as much these days. "Liars" dont seem as fun to me any more.

A bitter middle aged woman lied about me to get me fired and I cant do anything about it cause people who are anti-Islam like myself, we have no legal rights in the "UK" (as it is currently called).

• Like 1

Nope. 

Unless the Top asks for my status(poz), in which case I answer honestly. But I never bring up the subject because I don’t care what the Top’s status is, and if he doesn’t ask me I suppose he doesn’t care either. 

Most Tops I’m with know my reputation as a raw bottom/ cumdump, or at the very least, they can tell by interacting with me. Therefore they probably just assume I’m poz and don’t care or take prep. 

Edited by RawBottomAriel
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Most of my sex is anon , it’s just never discussed.

If the bottom suddenly asking are you wearing a condom I simply state I’m BB only - if it’s an issue I just move on.

Id rather no fuck than a covered fuck.

luckily most guys out crusing are of the same view.

I never discuss it. No questions asked. 

I’ve never had a guy ask me if I’m poz, they just push it and unload in my tight pussy. I’ve had multiple guys tell me afterwards of their status, but that just makes me cum harder.

- Di ❤️

never unless the guy wants to and thats usually just cause they are into dirty poz talk or sometimes I think men just sat to hear me tell them what a pozzed up whore I am.  as my owner and my boyfriend were helping to turn me into a toxic pozzed up cumdumpster, one of the things they did was ban me from asking men who want to fuck me whether they have hiv before or after they breed me, or while they are pounding their hard raw cocks up my ass. they told me if a guy wants to tell me his status, it is up to him to do so. as a community cumdump, its my duty to take their loads regardless of what they might be trying to infect me with. by never asking status I am passively giving all men permission to infect me whenever they want or to just use my body without caring whether they infect me or not. just using me as a fucktoy. plus honestly I’m such a slut that I assume most men willing to bareback me are poz.fullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.f79b41a941492ff6eeba52ddcb55ea19.jpegbugchasertext.jpg.9ba281eaed45b6ddd9cecfe8ccae60d2.jpgcumdumpster.thumb.jpg.490682006ba573a451e4269d2cd09bfd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

Not unless the top asks; I never ask a guys status.

The tops who know me know that I'm a pozzed up faggot, those that don't will presume I am poz as I take it bareback and love anon sex, so the odds are that I am...correctamundo! For me about the guy fucking me, I really couldn't care. Some I know are poz, and those I don't know  tend to tell me they're poz even though I never ask, as I think they enjoy using it as part of owning my arse, and those that say nothing, it really doesn't matter as I'll take their load and most likely get a bug or two anyway.

Edited by toxicaidspig

I live by a simple rule: speak only when spoken to, at least when it comes to status. I don't ask his and I don't volunteer mine. Now if he asks, then I saw what I know, which is the last time I was tested I was negative. But even after admitting mine I never ask his. I want there to be some mystery as to whether it's coming or not and I can soon say I'm POZ.

• Like 1

If they ask then sure but I don't bring it up myself. A couple have asked me and I'm just like I'm taking a strangers load right now with plenty to follow how would I know lol