Do You Discuss HIV Status Before Barebacking?

rawTOP

Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?

• Always
    • Usually, but not for anonymous sex
    • Only if I think he might be a different status than me
    • Almost never - only if asked
    • Never - avoid the question if asked

On 12/17/2021 at 9:07 PM, nastysubbbbottom said:

if i know he is poz i beg fpr it. once a neg guy from bbrt knew i was corresppnding with a guy who said he was neg but was a known stealther.  as soon as the guy left i contacted the stealther. at that time i still would not commit to cum in my ass but loved it from poz guys. just too shy to say.  so this stealther gave me his number. i told him i knew we had not hooked upbecause i hadnt commited to tak8ng his loads but promised i would. i said afterall, your profile says neg so i'll take all ypur sperm.  i mean guys do lie, but i really need sperm.  yes, he came over in a flash.  when he'd been fucking me i said "oh how i wish you were actually poz" he smiles and said well that neg test was years ago. i went crazy saying how i hoped he was infected with hiv. i knew that word would turn a stealther 9n.  as he got close fuck8ng me missionary he said oh fuck! i'm poz then pinned my legs down with his hands.he said. and. oh. . . stealthing you fucker! i begged and he drilled his poz seed deep.  he's the one who helped me become a chaser.

Those words stealthing you

Sweet music to my ears

And i would want him to brush my hole after and before he left

With pleading of furture breeding

• Like 1

I always bottom.   I never ask.  If the top brings it up that he is POZ, I acknowledge what he said, and just say, "so we are still doing this right."   If he asks my status, I am truthful.   I let him know I was negative the last time I was tested - in this case, August 2021, I was tested before a surgical procedural.  However, I have found once I acknowledged I heard what he said and we are still hooking up, I am rarely asked my status. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, beanna said:

Those words stealthing you

Sweet music to my ears

And i would want him to brush my hole after and before he left

With pleading of furture breeding

yes it was super hot. i have brushed my hole on occassion

I don't ask directly. In my experience, most guys volunteer this information without my asking. But if it wasn't previously discussed, or left ambiguous on their profile, I ask them a simple question.

"How is your health these days?"

This avoids any chance of accusation or implied accusation (in case they are sensitive about it), and it gets them to open up to me. No one has ever responded with "Why do you want to know?" or anything like that. When they reveal a poz status to me, they are quick to include "undetectable" and the length of time they've been using that term. 

It also tells me where their head is at on the issue. Did they chase, or was it an accident? Were they targeted? And the reaction that accompanies this, I find, is usually genuine. Also allows them to discuss any recent testing for other bugs. 

Why do I do this? So I can put it out of my mind, and focus on sex. And so I can decide for myself whether we continue. If a toxic man presents himself to me (he hasn't yet) and reveals himself as such, I think my next action will depend on whether I think he's worth the risk. It's hard to say exactly WHAT will happen next since I've no real experience in the situation, and whatever I say here might be completely different when that day comes. 

For now, it's a little risk assessment, and weighing my options. I think that's reasonable, and also fair to my partners.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/17/2021 at 4:07 PM, nastysubbbbottom said:

if i know he is poz i beg fpr it. once a neg guy from bbrt knew i was corresppnding with a guy who said he was neg but was a known stealther.  as soon as the guy left i contacted the stealther. at that time i still would not commit to cum in my ass but loved it from poz guys. just too shy to say.  so this stealther gave me his number. i told him i knew we had not hooked upbecause i hadnt commited to tak8ng his loads but promised i would. i said afterall, your profile says neg so i'll take all ypur sperm.  i mean guys do lie, but i really need sperm.  yes, he came over in a flash.  when he'd been fucking me i said "oh how i wish you were actually poz" he smiles and said well that neg test was years ago. i went crazy saying how i hoped he was infected with hiv. i knew that word would turn a stealther 9n.  as he got close fuck8ng me missionary he said oh fuck! i'm poz then pinned my legs down with his hands.he said. and. oh. . . stealthing you fucker! i begged and he drilled his poz seed deep.  he's the one who helped me become a chaser.

so fucking beautiful 

On 5/17/2010 at 6:35 AM, rawTOP said:

Just wondering how many guys discuss HIV status before a bareback fuck? Are there times when you do and others when you don't?

I know for me I never bring it up. I used to, but it's just not an issue anymore. I do have some bottoms ask - usually "neg" guys who want to know if I'm neg, but generally guys don't seem to discuss it. In fact I'd say less than 1/2 of the guys who list their status as neg in their profiles ask me if I'm really neg...

Never-I don't care who are what shoves a cock into my mouth or shit/pussy hole. I want cum and never care if it's diseased or not!

I do never ask and up till now I have never been asked my status. As an Top who loves to fuck bare I get tested 2 x per year. And I am still neg.  I know that as an Top there is less risky.... but still risky. And I know the risk. But the joy, pleasure, horny feeling, the sound, the smell, the looks of fucking bareback is just to strong for me. And when an ass is filled with other mens cum it is even more inviting to me to fuck it also bareback.... just love to do sloppy seconds. 

Edited by Cream4u
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have always asked status and even do now that I’m poz.   I wanna know if you have any STI’s before I do the naked mambo with you.  If you have an sti I’m not interested  but, if you’re neg or poz we can play as long as you aren’t giving me something I don’t want 

• Upvote 3

I’ll start out by saying that never, ever ask.

In anonymous or spur of the moment situations like cruising or parks, sometimes guys will ask me “Are you clean” as their cock head is at the point of breaching my ass ring. I always say yes. I mean, I’ve likely showered that day and prepped my hole, and it’s not my problem they’re asking the wrong question. My experience has been that they’re going to fuck and breed me anyway regardless of my response. 

When I’m at a venue like a bar, bathhouse, ABS, or sex club it’s never an issue since we’re all there for a variation of the same thing. Ironically, in all my visits to these places I’ve NEVER been asked my status. My huge biohazard tramp probably lets anyone who’s curious know my status anyway. 

All my online profiles have my status (+U) plainly listed. Weeds out any questioners. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cream4u said:

I do never ask and up till now I have never been asked my status. As an Top who loves to fuck bare I get tested 2 x per year. And I am still neg.  I know that as an Top there is less risky.... but still risky. And I know the risk. But the joy, pleasure, horny feeling, the sound, the smell, the looks of fucking bareback is just to strong for me. And when an ass is filled with other mens cum it is even more inviting to me to fuck it also bareback.... just love to do sloppy seconds. 

Be careful, I'm 99% sure I caught it from topping.  I too love fucking a cum filled slut.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

Normally I tell them as I cum 😂

thats quite hot.. i normally only talk about it 2 minutes only if the tops mention it .. telling im not tested but dont know.. not time to care at the moment im horny either so usualy if top tell me while im sucking but havent stopped serve even if it came up.. 

feel like such cumdump whore when told at moment juiced inside.. feeling as owned as possible..