Do us bottoms feel the need to be refilled?

wgm1964

I have a regular black FB - nice guy, about 5'9'', great cock, a good thick 9''. We meet maybe once a month, and he likes to fuck in every position possible as long as he gets his dick deep in my gut, and always dumps at least two big loads way up inside.

I can't get enough of his BBC, and though we make out, kiss, drink beer etc, he's always wanting to get back in my ass, and after the first 10 minutes or so, I want him to stay up there and just fill my hole.

It goes on like this for maybe two hours, till cum's leaking out my open ass, and he's too tired to do more. But by now, I just want his cock inside my ass, and dont want it to stop - his dick has been inside my ass for hours, moving it about, pressing everywhere, and when it's over I just feel empty. Sometimes I feel like shouting, "just shove that thing back inside me!".

I head off home and usually dildo his loads up me more. I guess I just need to be refilled.

Do you other guys gets this feeling?

If the top is up for it I can go on for hours. Nothing better than a hot cock up my hole plowing me. Love to cum multiple times, which does happen if he can go on. 2nd and 3rd load may not be big, but the orgasm is still feels the same. Even better when banged by more than one guy.

Yes us bottoms love getting filled as often and as much as possible. Multiple loads from one guy or at the baths in the sling, even with all the cum loads I take, I simply can not get enough - Been laying in the sling for 18 hours taking loads and still wanted more !!

absolutely. once I have been fucked it just becomes cock, cock and more cock. My ex used to take me to a sex on premises joint and supervise my gangbangs and it was not out of the norm for 12-14 different cocks to give me a hammering throughout the afternoon. Then he would take me home and fuck me a couple of times more. Sure I would end up a bit sore - but the very next day I would be looking for it again.

Guest UserDeleted0419

Sounds like we're all pretty unanimous in this, haha. Once I've gotten a cock or a load in this hole, the craving for more becomes insane. If I get 1 cock in me, chances are more than 1 cock and load is going in me that night - no doubt about it. It's always happened that way!

I agree completely - its like I have nothing else on my mind but getting cock inside me, no matter what. It's always a little disappointing when a top gets tired, but I always appreciate that they satisfied me momentarily, anyway. I don't think my hole will ever get enough...

• Upvote 1