Wanking at work

firefighter

You know you're at work, you get this raging hard on, triggered by a hot co-worker you would love to dump a load into, or memories of last nights session, or maybe it's just that bad boy refuses to relax.

Do you head off to the toilets and jack off, or do you distract yourself, and save it to off load into some ones ass. I know me personally have often jacked off at work.

I used to jerk at work all the time, would sometimes just nut in my hand and rub it all whatever i could find, loved doing it while working fast food. the smell of nasty bathrooms + greased fried food created the perfect jerking auroma.

I actually used to stroke to a couple coworkers, just behind the counters where I'd wait for customers. I actually did it once when one of my female coworkers was near me, reading, and I came in her hair.

If either of the girls ever caught me, they never said a word.

fastfood isnt a good place to be fucking, but back when i worked in a hotel, i didnt get fucked everyday but it was close to every other day, some where customers who were just looking to get some and others would check into the hotel just for me. i did get fired for getting caught blowing another employee tho, i later found out my boss was gay and we later hooked up. he did offer me my job back after he fucked me, but said I couldnt be going around whoring myself off, so ive been unemployed since.

I always wore gay bracelets and was always flirty, even guys who are with someone else, for me i just imagine myself as a girl and start a conversation, trying to act as intersted as possible, sometimes glancing at his crotch. just flirt really, the guy i got busted with was "straight" but we started to talk about gf's i told him mine didnt put out and he said the same and eventually i started getting closer to him untill he basicly came to me and asked if i was gay, after that i knew i had his dick.

my tips would be just flirt, find out how his sex life is, if its meh or hes not bragging about her then chances are you would atleast get some dick. ive had straight guys who were ready to beat me up untill i convinced them to try it and i wont tell anyone, your secret is safe with me etc,etc ... yea he didnt exactly stop being a dick to me, but he did dick me often enough it felt more like foreplay.

another quick tip, be submissive, ive found even married faithful guys cant turn down me down if im submissive enough. basicly declare that your his bitch even in a playful way.

and also things work better over the phone/im/email because it makes it easier for him to write what he really thinks and this in my experience has always gone from the guy was a flake up to them basicly begging me choke on thier dicks.

Edited by program5

There are days when i am so horned up at work that i go and jerk off. Ive also sucked a guy off at an ABS during my lunch once lol. I just go in a stall, take my poppers out of my laptop bag and siff sniff and jerk standing. Then i shoot a massive load all over the seat and floor. I never clean it up. I let it be for others to see how much fucking fun a guy had in there