Bottoms: Ever felt embarrassed if a top notices you have a fresh a load in you?

TigerMilner

On 11/25/2019 at 7:51 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

not at all. I have always been super proud of it.it's a good way to show the guy what a slutty used cumdump I am.not only am I out taking loads indiscriminately, but I'm making no effort to conceal it.sometimetimes to the point where I literally have cum dripping from my well used pussy. when you're such a cumdump as I am guys don't ask IF I have a guys load in me when the stick their fingers in my hole, they ask HOW MANY guys loads I have in me or when the last guy blew his nuts in me.having a wet sloppy fuckhole is a great way to show guys what a dirty fucking whore I am

Plus this dirty whore @gangbangsuperstar has no choice but to show up to each man's apartment it visits it's leaking some strangers cum out of it's ass pussy

Edited by PowerTopper
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 7:04 PM, PowerTopper said:

Plus this dirty whore @gangbangsuperstar has no choice but to show up to each man's apartment it visits it's leaking some strangers cum out of it's ass pussy

that is true. the guys that fuck whores like me are really into pigs so they often ask me to show up with cum in my ass for them to use as lube.sometimes they even specify what kind of cum they want dripping from my used hole.its a nice way to show guys what a trashy whore I am

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

that is true. the guys that fuck whores like me are really into pigs so they often ask me to show up with cum in my ass for them to use as lube.sometimes they even specify what kind of cum they want dripping from my used hole.its a nice way to show guys what a trashy whore I am

It's the only way to show men what a cum craving tranny faggot whore you are

Except your father 😆 don't forget to tell @gangbangsuperstar what a dirty cumdumpster it is dailyhttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_02/1917598379_ZomboMeme20012019085126.jpg.5476f871b69e9fb6e151a93ba148227d.jpg

• Thanks 1

yes sir.that's the best thing about it.when I show up to some random strangers place to get fucked and they find cum dripping from my fuckhole they know I'm a fucking dirty nasty whore.they already knew I'm a slut but now they know how used I am.plus they usually ask how many loads I have in me and they are usually surprised how many men use me and think of me as pure trash

Edited by gangbangsuperstar
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

yes sir.that's the best thing about it.when I show up to some random strangers place to get fucked and they find cum dripping from my fuckhole they know I'm a fucking dirty nasty whore.they already knew I'm a slut but now they know how used I am.plus they usually ask how many loads I have in me and they are usually surprised how many men use me and think of me as pure trash

One of my Bucket list things to do !  I love to be in a Gang Bang Party action - Bottom Pozzed taking Pozzed loads also my load - having my raw dick swimming - bathing in multi poz loads - then eating the Poz loads out him while I am being fucked by Poz studs - multi Poz loads - put my butt plug in my cunt hole - later on having fun with my wet cunt !  

On 11/25/2019 at 7:51 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

not at all. I have always been super proud of it.it's a good way to show the guy what a slutty used cumdump I am.not only am I out taking loads indiscriminately, but I'm making no effort to conceal it.sometimetimes to the point where I literally have cum dripping from my well used pussy. when you're such a cumdump as I am guys don't ask IF I have a guys load in me when the stick their fingers in my hole, they ask HOW MANY guys loads I have in me or when the last guy blew his nuts in me.having a wet sloppy fuckhole is a great way to show guys what a dirty fucking whore I am

You're such a dirty fucking whore I bet you always have cum dripping from your used pussy, especially when you leave your fathers house lol. Actually a faggot like you should be embarrassed if you don't have cum in you

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wildman4USE
On 2/8/2016 at 4:14 PM, RideMyBlkDik said:

I am constantly learning here.  I am a strict top. I am kinda surprised that other tops expressed their 'approval' and pleasure when bottoms already have loads inside.  When I first read the OP, I thought bottoms would be embarrassed and tops would be turned off if they detected a load in a bottom. Oh Boy was I wrong!! Maybe I am just not there yet on my bareback journey. Honestly I do not want to fuck with any bottom if I detect a load in him. In fact I am extremely reluctant to fuck a bottom whose hole is pre-lubed prior to hooking up (like say at a bathhouse, etc). It's just that I wanna at least have the illusion that I am the first person to fuck the bottom that day. So even if the bottom was fucked an hour prior to hooking up with me, if he washes or wipes away any evidence that he was recently fucked, then he will definitely see my A-game. You bet! I kinda feel bad not agreeing with most guys in this thread.

No, never. My fuckhole is a receptacle for cum, for any and all Men that want to deposit their loads in me. There's no shame here.

Guest ATLpozbttm

Only once, most tops love a lubed hole. I'd been over at a bud's fuck party for most of a day but had to leave to meet up with a guy for drinks. Right before I was gonna leave, a new and fresh dude came in. He bred me and then I was in the shower and out the door. I met my date and, after some quick chit-chat, he invited me to his place. I was a bit concerned about the state of my hole but he was verrrry sexy and there was no fucking way I was gonna decline his offer. When he slid into my ass, he stopped, got a strange look on his face and asked what he was feeling in my hole. I was super embarrassed (because I liked him) and told him where I'd been earlier. He said "sweet" and fucked the hell out of me. After he shot, we ended up going back to my bud's house. LOL. Turns out he was another poz pig like me. We dated for several months after that.

I like to shock guys and tell them when they're balls deep up my ass, that's if they haven't already realized as I don't usually don't clean up after fucks. No one has ever stopped fucking me but I often say it was a much younger guy that shot their load in me than it actually was, they seem to like that lol. And hey, if they reply to any profile where I call myself a slut they can't expect exclusitivity and that no one else has used me. That's what sluts are for.

No fucking way!!! So fucking hot when a guy is playing with you and he's reaching back to play with your hole and notices it's already moist and dripping. 

I had smoked something with a guy and was so crazy over the top high and horny with him about to take my hole when he got a phone call and said he had to leave quickly......leaving me alone and fucked up and super horny. I got online and had 4 guys come.....at different times.....feed me hot cum. The 3rd guy kept me flying high on poppers and kept saying he wanted to fuck me until I was so poppered up and gave in. Left me there with his cum dripping from my hole when the last guy texted me saying he was in front of my house. I wiped the cum from my ass cheeks and went downstairs to meet him naked with while walking upstairs he said......fuck yeah,  looks like you weren't kidding about about how horny you were. Hope your ready because I'm adding another load in there before I leave. 

He asked me......while his cock was buried balls deep inside me if he embarrassed me when he talked about seeing cum dripping down my leg and I told him no! It was the hottest thing ever and made me feel so fucking slutty and dirty.

Don't ever be embarrassed by having a hot load inside you. 

• Upvote 1

Yes, I was embarrassed... but I get off on humiliation, so... [EG] it worked.

Once, when I was younger, I managed 6 hookups one Saturday. Each, theoretically, didn't know about the other, but by the end of the day, I don't see how they couldn't. I was leaking so much, it coated the back of my sack.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1