Bottoms with little dicks

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest BBfaggot

wouldn't say i'm tiny but definitely below average, 6" not too thick. doesn't matter though cuz i never get hard during sex and hate it when tops want me to cum too! some get pushy about it which is a turn off, i can't get hard or cum during sex or around others and don't jack off very often... i don't get any satisfaction from getting my dick sucked or played with i get it from having my hole fucked hard and filled like a bottom should so sorry guys!! :P

Guest BBfaggot

wow well said wish all tops had that attitude stud!

Im a total top, i dont care for dicks, i dont care if the bttm cums. Im the man in bed and the bttm better give me good pussy!

I don't care about the size of a bottoms dick, and don't care if the bottom cums
Im a total top, i dont care for dicks, i dont care if the bttm cums. Im the man in bed and the bttm better give me good pussy!

Wow, so you are exactly my type of top!

The size of a bottom's dick is irrelevant. Some of the biggest dicks I've seen are on total bottom--what a waste. However being a bottom doesn't not make me a man. It could be argued It takes a man to know what a man wants. i'd like to see tops give up their ass as well as us bottoms, esp for big cocks. I'll agree being a bottom can be a subservient position, but some power bottoms are more manly than most tops.

I like bottoms with small dicks. A small dick means the guy knows his place as a bottom.

Fuck, yeah! Into barefucking teenboys here. Love it when they got small cocks, especially if they shave their bodies neck-to-toe as well. Smooth pits, ass crack and crotch, together with that tiny dick - fuckin love it! Makes for some very hot taboo dad/son role play!!!

Harry

• Upvote 1