Bottoms with little dicks

Guest MusclepigcunT

Ive got almost 8" but im a bttm. I *just* cant get into topping guys. Im bi, been married to women, dated women, enjoy fucking women. But when im w a guy, im uber submissive. Throw in pnp, its worse. Ive tried being vers, i just couldnt get in the mood to fuck a guy. I mean it does depend on chemistry w a guy, atleast for me. But really deep down, i know im just a hole for any number of tops, i know my place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When I top I don't care what size cock the bottom has. I really like it when he stays soft and it just flops around as I fuck him.

i'm generally soft when i'm getting fucked .. the blood flows to my ass - not to my dick .. :>

• 10 months later...

Dick size on a bottom is irrelevant since he's concentrated on getting cock and not trying to use his cock to pleasure a bottom. I get a huge erection when getting fucked until I cum for the first time. After that my dick is usually small and flaccid but it doesn't stop me from taking more cocks. I've never had a top turn me down because my dick wasn't hard or big enough. Seems they're always more interested in dropping their load in my hole than they are in my cock.

Edited by chubbybear

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, hispanicdlmale said:

As it should always be.

As a small dicked bottom, I gotta love Tops that think this way.      Because I know he's going to push his schlong deep up me and give me his precious cumload.      I used to wear a jock all the time to hide my smallish dick.    But as I am less inhibited these days, I now often go to sex parties buck naked.     When  Tops  see my little soft dick bobbing around, they know I'm a bottom and start pressing their cocks in my asscrack.