Bottoms with little dicks

Guest MusclepigcunT

just average 6" cock,usually rock hard when getting fucked.Like to top too.LOVE small dicked guys,whether they want to top or btm.Sucking off a man with a small hard penis is a special treat,and one of my lifetime favorite tops had an honest to god 3" penis when fully hard.Was challenging to keep him inside but he came such huge loads.We played a few times and always enjoyed eachother's company.Kinda miss him.

• Upvote 1

I am a sub bottom with a small cock, I've never met a top who was bothered what size my cock was. They want to fuck me, use me and abuse me for their pleasure and that's what I want to do for them. My cock gets hard but usually softens and flops when I'm getting pounded hard.

• 1 year later...

Two reasons I always avoided the school showers...

(1),I got erect so easily at seeing naked males so was always wary of being caught

(2).My cock is 4 inches when hard so didn't want it to be seen (just as well I'm a bottom!)

Now I like having a small cock. Hung tops I've been with really feel so dominant over me.

I've had better sex while being fucked by smaller cocks than I have with 8.5. I think the idea that all bottoms should have small cocks is a ridiculous thought. IMO. Just as ridiculous as the thought that all tops should be hung like horses. Size of cock does not dictate what desire an individual has. If he has 8 inches and likes to take it up the ass, that's his call. He has 4 1/2 and wants to top? Who are we to tell him he should be a bottom? I'm average but love to bottom. And top on occasion. It's been said several times but.... All cock is good cock. Definitely agreed.

Guest Knotmyhole

I enjoy playing with a bottom with a small dick, as I read that guys with small dicks usually have a larger prostate than guys my size.

While I will fuck the arse, I like to then get inside with  a couple of fingers and really work the guy's prostate to give him the best orgasim he possibly has ever had - without having to touch his dick.

I partake try this on bottoms who are wyrd and whose dicks have shrunk to nothing - drives them mad when I work their prostate.

Try it sometime - tops need to think about pleasuring their bottom bois and not just fucking them raw.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little dick bottom and proud of it.  My little dick gets off when tops are  fucking their loads in my hole and I use them for that purpose. Nothing better than a top with a bare rock hard dick giving pleasure to my hole. Nothing more useless than a big dick top with a limp dick.  

I've had better sex while being fucked by smaller cocks than I have with 8.5. I think the idea that all bottoms should have small cocks is a ridiculous thought. IMO. Just as ridiculous as the thought that all tops should be hung like horses. Size of cock does not dictate what desire an individual has. If he has 8 inches and likes to take it up the ass, that's his call. He has 4 1/2 and wants to top? Who are we to tell him he should be a bottom? I'm average but love to bottom. And top on occasion. It's been said several times but.... All cock is good cock. Definitely agreed.

I've had a top tell me he was 6 inches but was nowhere near - was struggling to hit a very narrow 3. I know I'm an honest 6 inches when hard and he wasn't near that. I've even had an ex of mine tell me he is 8 inches but he was no more than 6.5-7, and I struggled to keep him hard even though I'm quite the talented sucker.

If the bottom has a big cock, he's fucking me! Most bottoms are somewhat versatile. A true bottom should have a small cock or it's just a waste of good meat. Those blessed with a big cock have a duty to use it on a bottom--at least every so often. Don't let it go to waste.

• Upvote 1