Is Barebacking Addictive?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. Is Barebacking Addictive?

• Yeah, I can't keep away from it even when I want to
    • A little bit
    • Not really - can take it or leave it
    • Not at all - prefer condoms

• 1 year later...

As a "mature" guy (age not attitude??), I became sexually active as a gay man prior to AIDS.  Then, the thought of using condoms was not common.   Like many young guys of that era, I thought I had found a wonderful secret and I took advantage of all the fucking I could.  As the AIDS deaths mounted, I became more careful and did, on occasion use condoms.   Later I went back to no condoms ever and eventually seroconverted.

Addicted?  Habit?  Lifestyle?  Preference?   Yes to all of those.  Now that I am poz, condoms are certainly out of the question.  

It really is better sex.  For guys who are really into feeling all they can during a fuck, bareback is the only way.  No doubt, you have to know the risks.  If you can deal with that, then, let the addiction take over....and enjoy the feelings.

I don't think it's barebacking that's addictive. It's great sex that's addictive and there's no more intense and satisfying sexual act than giving or receiving cum deep inside.

Once you've experienced sex as it should be and shared yourself with another guy with no barrier then you want more and more of it.

• Upvote 1

Guest btchbyl

it is tempting to let a dude rub the head on my hole after he rubs his dick on my buns. from there it is easy to let the head push harder and to see if it will go in on its own by relaxing or pushing out a little. then a few strokes happen, then a few more, then before i know it my butt takes the load of sperm while im still holding on to the rubber.

Definitely addicting. After my first time I had moments where I could force myself to play safe. But now I cannot get off unless a raw cock is unloading in me. I have to think about a raw cock cumming in me during masturbation or even when fucking my wife for me to orgasm.

I like fucking bareback, but I also like fucking with condoms.

Saturday, actually, I had the chance to direct compare the two practices while I was at Steamworks here in Toronto. I spent the first part of my visit playing with a variety of people, including fucking people with condoms. I noticed less sensation with condoms as a top, but not much less sensation. I still enjoyed myself.

The second part of my visit was spent playing with one of the two guys I fuck bareback on a regular basis, an undetectable guy. We fucked each other in any number of positions, me topping and bottoming until I ended up shooting into him. That did feel better, but that related not so much mainly to the physical sensations as to doing something hot with someone I like.