What kind of guys are into black bottoms?

Stickit2

mature (72) yo versatile here. had my first black cock about 15 years ago. met swishy black guy in bar in Washington dc and took him back to my hotel room. admittedly, more black guys are tops than bottom. just have to be lucky I guess.

I'm really having a hard time finding guys to top me.

Doesnt surprise me. Sexually I prefer black men, and I have a lot of black friends. With that said, almost all agree there is this idea that all black men are tops, and its just not true. Im sure if you broke the numbers down, the amount of tops/bottoms/vers guys would be very similar across all races. However there is this silly stereotypical idea of the always dominate black man that many people cant seem to get over. Whenever I have met a black man I am attracted to, I tell him I am vers, and love to top and bottom. Almost always they are excited that I dont just want to lay there and get fucked by their "bbc"...

Which brings me to something else, and please no offense to the OP, but all black men do not have big dicks.

IMO, alot of people just really dont want to let go of these tired old jungle fever stereotypes, and IMO, its fairly offensive.

admittedly, more black guys are tops than bottom. just have to be lucky I guess.

Thats just a silly stereotype.

I've fucked a lot more black guys than have fucked me. I'm an equal opportunity fucker, tall, blonde, blue eyed, slightly bearish, middle aged, big dicked, versatile, bi and a sex addict. I too fit the broad description of guys that are more likely to be tops and as a result find myself more in the top roll than I would like (would like to bottom a lot more, not top less because for that matter I could top more too).

It is worse in some areas, but there are a lot more bottoms in all groups and areas than tops. In the areas that have the most bottoms, versatile guys seem to be almost non-existent.

I met a really cute black, twinky bottom boy on A4A a couple years ago. He has a huge dick, but likes to get fucked. I have a smaller dick, and that's what he likes. We used condoms, and I really liked fucking him. He had a really tight hole.

I'm really having a hard time finding guys to top me.

If you are seeking out white men, the probability of finding one that will top you is small. First thing, whether you want to believe it or not, black men are not desired by WM. This is one thing you are going to have to accept. It is what it is but most WM prefer other WM and if they do go outside their race, it is latinos they are open to. WM who are into BM are the minority. Now, if you do happen to find a WM, 80% of the time, he wants you to top him.

I myself am black and vers. Most WM who I encounter expect me to top. There is a big stereotype that BM are tops. Reality is, it isn't true. A lot of my black gay friends go both ways, only a few are exclusive tops. Even when I go to majority black gay clubs/bars or other social stuff, it is 50/50.

So my advice to you is, if you want to get topped, stop going after white guys. Seek out other black men or latino men. And as someone who has dated white and black, it is far more easier to meet and get lucky when you stick to your own.

Up until 5 years ago, I mostly dated white guys and one day I just got tired of hearing "not into blacks" that I started to open myself to my own race..It actually is so much easier now.

I'm pretty much 100% bottom ... except for black ass.

I can't describe it, but my experience has been black ass is so much silly-smooth and tight ... not to mention bubbly and most part, firm. I can cum multiple times when topping black ass.

The contrast of my light-skinned dick pummeling a nice, hot dark ass is such a turn on.

I'm Asian not certain if the main question asked about that.

it was a time i felt like this but now i really dont care if i find a top or not and also its not easy for me to find a top that is my race when i live in a 98% white area so anyone who's like oh well go to your own race its not that simple