Do tops really use condoms still?

Bottom Jim

When safe-sex only guys ask what I want or am looking for, whether I'm using a "slutty" profile or a more regular and tame one, I say "I want you to fuck your cum deep into me." About 95% of them are eager too. I think the cultural pressure is to put "safe-sex only" on your profile, no to actually have it.

This is a general question. I have found that most tops even if they say safe still fuck with no condoms. I have found that almost all married guys will fuck me raw. They like the skin on skin feeling. Any comments? Any other experiences.

Very few guys still use condoms. I hooked up with a guy who had "Safe Sex Only" all over his profile, and although that is usually a turn-off, I hooked up with him anyway.

He came over, and after he got done eating my ass, he slid in bare without hesitation! then he came inside me without asking. I didn't mind, but the contradiction confused me a bit.

In my experiences, the dudes who don't ask for head during a hook-up and go straight for eating my ass ALWAYS fuck raw. Hole-obsessed.

I find the same. I never say I bareback...and sometimes the top will use a condom the first time (not sure why that matters). And sometimes the bottom is "safe only". But I have used condoms maybe twice in last 10 years and i never go on bareback dating sites or advertise it. Almost all guys will go bare.

Married men bareback the most by the way.

I used condoms religiously for years. About 3 years ago fucked a married guy raw, he asked for Bareback and the load. I figured if he didn't care, neither do I. Recently fucked a 29 year old guy who had in his ad, "anything goes." Of course, he didn't ask for a condom. After I loaded him, he told me he was married. I was a little surprised. Its one thing to take a bare cock in the heat of the moment when you are married, but you got wonder about a married guy who actively looks for loads.

It's definitely a heat of the moment sort of thing. For years, I swore to myself, I'd only fuck with a condom. But then you're making out, your sucking each other, you're rimming a hot ass and you just go: oh what the hell. You rationalize that as a total top you're pretty low risk. You remember that the guy said he wa "d/d free" and you just go for it. Sure, I felt guilty after, sometimes even paranoid. I still do sometimes, but I've given up on the fantasy that I'll ever be a "safe only" kind of guy.

I'm still asking for condoms when I bottom, because I really want to stay neg until I get on PrEP. But I'm finding it increasingly difficult to use condoms when topping, and I sometimes feel guilty about that, especially with younger or married guys. I would suggest to raw bottoms to look for tops who are poz undetectable or guys on PrEP -- especially if they have wives who they're putting at risk.

Well, as I wrote under the last load topic, I used to be absolutely scared of going bare. I can say that it has led to me having a lot less gay sex than I'd like to have had.

Every now and then I'd just get to horny, and then I just had to have cock, always with a rubber.

But as whoai stated, a coouple of months ago I had a 'heat of the moment' thing, and I let a nice XL cock fuck me raw + put a load in me.

He maintains to today that he's neg, but it has led to some serious moments of 'shit, what if...'. But somehow I find myself getting fucked by him, always raw.

I haven't dared fucking raw with someone else, but when I think about it, I really don't see how it makes any difference. It's just really annoying to get 'fear' in between me and cock, be they rubbered ub or not.

(but considering I'm on this forum, you can probably guess what get's me going)

• Like 1

I usually don' t advertise bareback . When a top contacts me I say I will take it raw. What I find is when we get into it. They usually slide their dick in me bare. Once they are in they do not pull out till they cum.

• 5 years later...

I have found that many say they do, but it only takes a little bit of negotiation or strategy to get them to go bare.  Every top knows how bare feels, and if they can get past the mental part of "having" to use condoms, they will.  I posted elsewhere, but those that insist on wearing condoms change their mind once you get them to the point where they are so excited they won't leave without cumming.  Want to get off and cum?  Then I stop right here, unless you take the condom off and cum inside me.  They always do.