Weekend Loads & First Double Fuck

This is my first post here, but I wanted to share my slutty weekend.

Saturday morning a bud of mine came over and really worked my ass over and shot a huge load in me. While he was still here, a big bro fuckbud who happened to be nearby came over and fucked me doggie style while my other bud watched. His thick cock really stretched my hole and it was so hot being watched. After they left, I headed over to Steamworks here with the two fresh loads still in my ass.

Usually I don't have very good luck at bathhouses, 'cause I'm kind of shy. Luckily, this visit turned out ok...a few older guys stopped by my room to breed me. I love taking daddy cock and taking their loads. The last couple of them had really huge cocks....I could feel them pushing around all the cum that I'd collected in my ass. Ended up with a really cummy hole -- i wish I had some pics to share.

Later Saturday night, I ended up at the other bathhouse here and spend most of my time in the video room. This really hot 27 y/o took me to his friends room and proceeded to pound my ass for almost an hour while his buddy watched -- pumping a hot load deep in me. His cock stayed hard, so he kept going until he and his friend had to leave. Definitely the highlight of the weekend.

Afterward, in the video room, I put my ass up and a few guys took the opportunity to fuck me. One of the last guys had a massive cock and was really rough. A small crowd gathered to watch him pound me like crazy -- he didn't shoot in me, but his huge cock pushed around all of my previous loads and some of it started to spill out of my stretched hole. As soon as he pulled out some of the guys that crowded around immediately took a turn. My hole was so wet none of them needed to lube up, hehe -- only one load, though.

I mentioned that i'd never been double fucked before, so the massive cock guy made me sit on his pole, while somebody new came up from behind and worked his cock into me too. I couldn't see who it was, which made it even hotter. They managed to get both really big dicks all the way in me and were both able to pump them really hard. The stranger shot his load in me, pulled out and left without me seeing him or thanking him for making one of my fantasies happen.

I think i ended up with loads from seven guys, which is definitely my highest count for a weekend. Theres still a few hours left before the weekend is over, and I'm contemplating finding some guys on online to give me some more. Hope this wasn't too long, but I had to share! comments welcome; any good advice to attract tops at the bathhouses?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I hit the sauna early today hoping to get a start on a good day of being bred. I managed three loads in my ass at the sauna and two in my mouth. When I left the sauna I sat in my car and hit the regular sites I use looking for more cock. Lots of guys looking for blow jobs but not a lot looking to fuck a cumslut. I contacted Two guys who were online and arranged to meet both, one ASAP and one later in the evening. The first guy took me to a hotel where he was staying and bred me twice in just over an hour. After that it was onto my second meet and this time it was a house near where I live. The guy was in his sixties but fucked me on and off for nearly two hours, I got two loads from him and headed home happy.