18 with experience :)

YngBBacker

With kids the issue is when they're coerced into things. Coercion is the reason why we have age of consent laws. Doesn't sound like you were coerced, so I see no problem with your starting young.

I was one of those kids and I turned out alright~

with no laments and very few limits

• Like 1

Good for you. I started early as well and have no regrets at all. I agree with Raw Top, as long as no coercion is involved and its all voluntary for you and you enjoyed it, go for it and keep going for it. No lectures from me for sure.

Most guys your age think they know everything :) but as someone who is older and wiser, my only wish for you is that you think about and plan what you will do if/when you become HIV positive. You will need to get on meds or risk becoming very sick. Or perhaps you could already now start on PRep (do some research on that now). The best part about being young is that you feel you've got your whole life in front of you (and you do) but trust me, the choices you make now will affect the options you will have later.

Go to school or learn a trade. You are more than just your looks and your body. You can always be a ho.

And I don't think you deserve any special awards for barebacking at 11. #fixitjesus

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The main thing is how you feel about it. You can't really let anyone else shame you about your "youthful indiscretions" unless you're ashamed of them. If you're ok with it, then move on. Can't change it anyway, after all.

Personally, I'm quite iffy on under aged sex just because, in general, many kids aren't able to fully understand the issues and consequences at that stage. Not to say that adults magically do understand, but at least they have more capacity to if they make the effort.

I used to think that sexualizing young teens cost them the last of their innocence years, a thing they may pine for and miss, but I finally realized the whole concept was BS. Regardless of whatever teen years you end up having, you'll probably pine for some imagined thing that you think you missed out on anyway, so best to just do what you want.

• Upvote 2

The main thing is how you feel about it. You can't really let anyone else shame you about your "youthful indiscretions" unless you're ashamed of them. If you're ok with it, then move on. Can't change it anyway, after all.

Personally, I'm quite iffy on under aged sex just because, in general, many kids aren't able to fully understand the issues and consequences at that stage. Not to say that adults magically do understand, but at least they have more capacity to if they make the effort.

I used to think that sexualizing young teens cost them the last of their innocence years, a thing they may pine for and miss, but I finally realized the whole concept was BS. Regardless of whatever teen years you end up having, you'll probably pine for some imagined thing that you think you missed out on anyway, so best to just do what you want.

everyone misses out on something.

Puberty is happening earlier in teens now than it used too due to environmental causes they think. But as long as you were happy more power to ya. That ass sure does look nice so I bet it was hard for anyone to say no too.

Guest Lempriere
Most guys your age think they know everything :) but as someone who is older and wiser, my only wish for you is that you think about and plan what you will do if/when you become HIV positive. You will need to get on meds or risk becoming very sick. Or perhaps you could already now start on PRep (do some research on that now). The best part about being young is that you feel you've got your whole life in front of you (and you do) but trust me, the choices you make now will affect the options you will have later.

Go to school or learn a trade. You are more than just your looks and your body. You can always be a ho.

And I don't think you deserve any special awards for barebacking at 11. #fixitjesus

That's very good advice -- especially about the education -- and about the concern for your health. Be careful and continue to enjoy.

Guest Lempriere

That's a very hot confession that you have made there -- hope you might think about describing some of your early experiences and sharing them with the rest of us.

Guest faggot hole

Nothing wrong with having been started down this road at a young age. i was and what i was taught about being a skillful bottome cunt before i even was in high school and stood me in good stead and in a sense given my life purpose. Consider yourself lucky.

Started very young here myself. As said, only regrets are the opportunities that I missed out on. Of course, I can only imagine what my life would have been like with the technology we have today when I was younger. I grew up very sheltered and had a hard time meeting other gay men in my area or knew where to go. Now I think about all of the cities I have visited over the years and learning about the bars, bath houses, parties/events, I'm hoping I can make up for some lost time.

• 3 weeks later...

It's two equally true things at once: 1) you consented and loved every minute of it, making it great and 2) every adult who had sex with you while you were underage was in danger of felony convictions for underage sex.

It can be argued endlessly as to what was right or wrong or what should be right or wrong about the situation -- but the situation still remains the same.

I've been hit on by many under AOC-ers., ones who looked 18 or 19 on their profiles. Who were damn hot. Who were so damn hot I still dream about their cum in my cunt. But once they admitted their age, I always declined and always reported their profile. I was concerned for my own well being and, given how ridiculous prosecutors are at charging under-age kids with various, serious, sex-crimes, their own well-being as well.

That situation, too, remains the same.

Edited by subbytch
  • Upvote 1

One of the things that make it hard for me to conform to society is this evolution of "sex is dirty and wrong." It's only gotten worse.

I am by no means saying that i condone non-consensual sexual activity between any two people (except in fantasy scenarios, I understand people get off on that); but if two people are willing to have sex, regardless (to a point) of age of consent, then there should be no finding of a crime being committed.

Starting young is natural. In my opinion it is no different than masturbating for the first time (although some studies say that even infants - newborns - masturbate in their own inefficient/ineffective ways).

True there are emotional and mental interactions in sex, and not every teenager is capable of handling those events.

Personally, I've been propositioned by <18 young men on the various dating apps, and as much as it gets my juices flowing, I turn them down. Every. Single. Time. Once that magic day arrives, I'd be happy to do whatever they want with them. But with all the bullshit going on, the way that social media interacts with the whole age of consent thing and the bizarre way that sex "crimes" are penalized... I just can't take the risk.

Remember, no "victim," no crime. And even if you meet age of consent but aren't 18, it doesn't make it legal. There are other laws that the adult can get charged with; it's just that statutory rape won't be among them.

Sorry, needed to get all that out. Glad you had fun when you were younger, wish I had :)

• Upvote 1

Legal age of consent here is 16, but I did not have sex until I was 17 when I was moving to a big city to study. Until then I did not know where to look or how to find others in the small town I lived in. Horny as fuck when I was 17 I did not have any problems at all to find cock in the city. Blond, goodlooking, blue eyed and with a firm, tight bubble butt in tight jeans there were more guys than I could take every night I could get out of the house and went to the cruising park around the corner. I must have been fucked hundreds of times when I was 17-22. When I was about 22 I moved to an even bigger city to go to university. Strangely enough it was more difficult there as the cruising park was dangerous but the clubs offered new opportunities :-) Just not many anon guys in a row at a park. Although I did take a chance now and then and did get load after load in the bushes without being beaten up. Certainly when i changed houses and my new one was -again- around the corner of the cruising park. Sometimes I simply could not control my hormones and went regardless the risk.

Would I have taken cock when I was younger (<16) and still living at my small hometown and would have found guys to have sex with? Probably yes. But at that time I was completely unaware of things like "age of consent". This was pre-internet and pre-aids.

You're of legal age now so go get it. But I do agree with others you need to be conscious of your health and do need to get an education. It would be a waste to get sick now with so many (horny) years in front of you to enjoy. Make sure you get good health care and go on PrEp. You're luck to live in the US and have that opportunity (it's not yet available here), so use it.