Useless, soft, flaccid cocks on the bottom boys

CallMeSir

On 12/24/2016 at 6:20 PM, DadP said:

Bottoms have dicks?   My focus is their hole.   I keep my boy in chastity, which has done wonders.  Longterm chastity makes them beg to have their prostrate poked.  They can go longer getting group fucked, can take getting fucked harder and rougher and in general more submisive and constantly horny.   Lock the cock and you'll have a bottom focused more on his fuck hole.

exactly and it also teaches us to focus totally on what the top/s want. If I got hard when my ex was fucking me - he would stop, make me cum then he and the tops he would ask over would fuck me immediately after I came to teach me a lesson. when you are a total bottom your brain has to be connected to your cunt nothing else.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2021 at 7:41 AM, TightBott7 said:

I think it’s more than annoying, it’s outright disrespectful, it’s a strong message from the bottom that he is not getting enough pleasure from the top and/or that the bottom is selfish, making his own pleasure a priority. Not a good attitude for a bottom to have, rendering him undeserving of the top’s attention.

exactly 100% right. a bottom is there to please his top and to concentrate on being the best bottom for the top he can be - his total pleasure should be derived from the fucking and breeding the top is giving him

• Upvote 1

On 3/11/2021 at 1:35 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

I am not into men or gay men. I am very much into faggots. When I am with one, I expect a set of simple rules: first, the sex organ of the fag is his pussy not his thing (I call it “thing” or “clit” as I refuse to concede the term ‘penis’ to it) 

second, I am completely uninterested in touching his clit. My fag will never get his touched or stimulated during sex with me. 

third, don’t care if the fag leaks, shoots or otherwise releases somehow provided he is not touching himself. That would be insanely disrespectful, as It reduces me to being the faggot’s dildo. That’s why I have a strong preference for fags in chastity or who are aware enough to understand that his thing should be put away and not in the way. 

I also have a strong preference for fags that do not get hard anymore. There can only be one man on my bed. That’s ME

spot on

I have been using chasitity and chasteberry for a long time now. My dick was never large depending on the day it was 4 inch something and my balls use to withdraw up inside me. So a true faggot from  day one. As who would want to fuck that. I realised that what I did not have out the front was truly covered out the back. I have naturally smooth bubble butt that self lubricates.  So my body decided for me I was a faggot. 

Then a top who I was with for 5 yrs we broke up several years back got me onto the herb and locked me up it was a long hard journey but apart from cleaning 3 5 minute sessions a week I am locked away. It truly was a difficult journey.

Now I have just a small head that is a ugly pale pink colour and my balls have basically disappeared and my discharge is a pale watery discharge. If I do.

But God I love cock inside me.

Edited by bocini
Spelling
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2021 at 8:23 PM, ShyBBFag said:

It’s been awhile since I’ve actually hooked up with anyone but when I used to my cock always stayed pretty hard during it. But I’ve noticed now when I use my toy it stays soft the whole time. I’m not sure what changed, maybe I’m more submissive now. Not sure if that would be the case with an actual person though.

Update to this, I got fucked recently and as soon as he put his cock in me my cock got soft and small and stayed that way the whole time. Was even leaking cum in certain positions.

14 hours ago, ShyBBFag said:

Update to this, I got fucked recently and as soon as he put his cock in me my cock got soft and small and stayed that way the whole time. Was even leaking cum in certain positions.

Yes, it’s the true sign of being born into your status. I keep my nub (clit/thing/cock) locked or covered and too ooze precum or cum when being used by tops with functioning cocks. 

Edited by Cumfilledbottomboi
  • Like 1

On 5/22/2021 at 3:22 PM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Yes, it’s the true sign of being born into your status.

I don't agree.

Versa myself and Love getting fucked just as much as the next guy. Sometimes I don't get hard being plowed cause I need to focus on relaxing my ass,  or working my ass muscles. 

Love it when I do keep my hard-on though. And when you Top me and that works, it means the Top is doing his job really well..

As a matter of pride I try to fuck my bottoms so they too get hard and love it when they're dicks discharge pre-cum or they blow their load because I'm breeding them.

32 minutes ago, BareLover666 said:

I don't agree.

Versa myself and Love getting fucked just as much as the next guy. Sometimes I don't get hard being plowed cause I need to focus on relaxing my ass,  or working my ass muscles. 

Love it when I do keep my hard-on though. And when you Top me and that works, it means the Top is doing his job really well..

As a matter of pride I try to fuck my bottoms so they too get hard and love it when they're dicks discharge pre-cum or they blow their load because I'm breeding them.

I guess this is where we differ. As a pure bottom I never topped and never will.

So my hole is my only sexual organ. I never touch my boyclit. I cum solely from anal stimulation. The longer I don’t cum, the more cockhungry and submissive I am to my tops, the more precum I ooze and the easier I cum handsfree. 

• Like 1

getting fucked and loaded feels so much better when the Top completely ignores my “cock”

needless to say, i hate touching it, seeing it, or even thinking about it while getting fucked. to reinforce that, i stay caged whenever i can or wear a jockstrap to make it less accessible.  

as a total, bottom, cumdump all pleasure comes from my pussy. 💯 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, RawBottomAriel said:

getting fucked and loaded feels so much better when the Top completely ignores my “cock”

needless to say, i hate touching it, seeing it, or even thinking about it while getting fucked. to reinforce that, i stay caged whenever i can or wear a jockstrap to make it less accessible.  

When I bottom all I want is that cock sliding in and out. 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 6:10 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

so true. us cumdumpster faggots exist to be fuckholes and take loads. I prefer when tops completely ignore my cock and just use me to get themselves off. I'm a human fleshlight not a sex partner

word for word

• Like 1

On 5/24/2021 at 8:34 AM, RawBottomAriel said:

Unfortunately, there are bottoms out there that don't know this. Several times it has happened after I cummed inside the bottom and went to the bathroom to clean myself, the bottom has come asking me to help them cum. Of course, I always replied that I don't care if he cums. I don't meet again that kind of bottoms.

When I'm fucking a bottom and I see he's touching his penis, I order him to stop right away. Bottoms must understand that their only sexual orgasm is the ass; their penis are only for peeing. I don't mind a bottom cumming while I'm fucking them, but it must be handsfree. But my favorite types of bottoms are the ones who experience jizzjoy. Their orgasm come from the joy of having another man flooding their guts with DNA.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, lecheroxxl said:

Unfortunately, there are bottoms out there that don't know this. Several times it has happened after I cummed inside the bottom and went to the bathroom to clean myself, the bottom has come asking me to help them cum. Of course, I always replied that I don't care if he cums. I don't meet again that kind of bottoms.

When I'm fucking a bottom and I see he's touching his penis, I order him to stop right away. Bottoms must understand that their only sexual orgasm is the ass; their penis are only for peeing. I don't mind a bottom cumming while I'm fucking them, but it must be handsfree. But my favorite types of bottoms are the ones who experience jizzjoy. Their orgasm come from the joy of having another man flooding their guts with DNA.

Man, you’re a real alpha top who really knows how to use a bottom for his intended purpose, a good bottom must learn from early on that his pleasure only derives from giving the top pleasure by submitting to his every whim...

On 5/24/2021 at 3:52 AM, BareLover666 said:

I don't agree.

Well, I ooze precum and discharge loads without touching my dick. Even in the chastity cage.