Where are your favorite places for public sex in unusual places?

rawTOP

I haven't seen any trails in the woods down here in south Florida. Where I'm from in NJ which is the most densely populated state there are hiking trails 10 minutes from where I lived in a city and a reservation about 20 miles away.

The good thing is that I live near the beach and at night it is pretty secluded and dark and you can fuck on it, I hope to do that this year. I went out for a test run and found a secluded spot and took my shorts off on a towel and started to jerk off, but some cunt was walking her two yappy dogs and ruined it.

Edited by Pig Bottom

• 8 months later...

The weirdest place I ever got fucked was behind a dumpster at a 7-11. I had taken a stroll to the one a few blocks from my house one night to buy some smokes, right as I got up there into the parking lot there was this hot longhaired homeless guy, he asked me for a smoke, I gave him one and invited him back to my place to catch a buzz and a hot shower if he wanted one, he declined the offer, but asked me if i sucked dick. Course I told him "yeah, I suck dick and a whole lot more!!!" After a few minutes of shooting the breeze we went behind the dumpster and I began to suck him off, after a few minutes of this he turned my around spit on my hole and shoved his nice hard cock deep inside me. It didn't take 5 minutes of fucking and I could tell he was gonna blow his load. He asked me if i wanted him to pull out and of course I said no, that turned him on and he started fucking my ass furiously, I could feel him pumping his load deep inside me!!! He came like a quart of cum. Weve hooked up several times since then, and I've videotaped every session!! Was weird though to be behind a dumpster at a 7-11 getting fucked and hearing cars pull up, people pumping gas and talking, was strangely HOT!!!

If one of you guys ever comes to Frankfurt, Germany:

On the A5 Autobahn, there is a rest area from where you can enter the adjoining Forrest. Google Maps location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Steingrundschneise,+M%C3%B6rfelden&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=51.151786,10.415039&sspn=24.590839,37.265625&vpsrc=0&hnear=Steingrundschneise,+64546+M%C3%B6rfelden,+Gro%C3%9F-Gerau,+Hessen&t=h&z=16

Lots of action in the forrest, from vanilla close to the parking area to SM / piss / fetisch deeper into the forrest. Even in winter, there are always 20 guys or so cruising for sex, in summer more like 150 from sundown to long after midnight.

Best of all: Most of the action is bareback. Bred countless holes there, cute young boys (legal, of course), too.

Almost all the sex I have with dudes is in some kind of public place. After a while I had to admit to myself that having a potential audience and or the risk of getting caught was a major turn on. I got started with this shit really young too. In fact the one time I got caught was when I was just a young teenager. It was the middle of the night and I was getting sucked off by this 40-something dude in a downtown alleyway when I felt a firm hand on my shoulder. I slipped my cock back into my jeans and zipped up as I turned around and came face to face with a uniformed cop. He never actually saw my dick in the other guys mouth ... and the cocksucker gave some feeble excuse about looking for something that he'd dropped on the ground ... but there was no way the beat cop didn't know what was going on. That was confirmed when he made me assume the position up against the brick wall and gave my still hard dick a little squeeze while he frisked me. Fortunately for me (and especially for the cocksucker since I was underage) he let us go with a stern warning to stay out of alleyways. Of course being young, dumb and way too full of cum, me and the other guy walked down a couple blocks and finished the job in the next available alley. Ahh youth ... stupid, horny youth!

I've been barebacked and spitroasted in the public areas of gay saunas quite often. The U.K. police/courts can take a very harsh view of public nudity and sex, so I don't do that.

I came across the xtube profile of a German barebacker who has hot vids of him getting fucked on European gay beaches. Scroll down the profile for his vids. Passers by in some shots:

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=tovomas

This link is hot! Loved the guys walking past where hot! Can't believe they didn't try to join in!

Edited by Hotload84

First time with a guy was in my car in an alley. I have been with a girl though going down the highway gave a nice view to truckers for about half an hour. I still want to do it more public places just haven't found willing partners.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Love outdoor and semi-public sex - been bred in these places, most while completely nude:

- in a large communal tent at Burning Man (three guys in a row bred me while I was on my back, with others jerking and watching)

- behind a palm tree right on the street in Warm Sands in Palm Springs

- in a toilet stall while wearing a business suit at a high-class function

- in a train bathroom while it was traveling

- on a balcony in view of the neighbors

- on the shore of the Hudson River with boats going by in broad daylight

- over the hood of a car in a parking lot at night

- on the patio of a leather bar in palm springs with others watching, while wearing only a jockstrap

I was always to shy for parks unless someone brought me and got me started, most of my sex took place in public washrooms in the Toronto subway or in malls. Never even went in a bathhouse till I was 24 they are great but I miss the smell of public washroom hearing guys piss watching straight guys piss they don't even know I'm in stall jerking off wishing they would come use my mouth and ass