Changes in Bottoms' Holes

bnabottom

My hole is incredibly tight. I find that it reverts back to normal quite quickly after being fucked. Maybe it's an age thing, I don't know. Given I get fucked A LOT currently I don't see my ass staying so tight. I loved the feeling of my loose hole after I've been ganged/taken multiple guys in quick succession.

Guest ff-whole

Lately I  have been training my hole to a Swim Noodle. You know those foam thingies you see kids use as a flotation fun thing in the pool... Well I have that thing slide in my hole about a foot deep.... and now I can put my black dildo next to it (the one from the photo a couple of post/pages back) at least a couple of inches... But I have to say... that I train also to have my hole closed again... 

But I can fart without a sound too.... hahaha

Edited by ff-whole

A few years back I had a boy who love to be fisted. We played for hours.. cock..dildos then a fist, working into him to my elbow.. a great session.

Then next morning he would climb on top.. slide down on my cock.. and he was TIGHT. At other times he would play alone with a 10 pin from a bowling alley.. had no trouble taking that 2/3 of the way. He worked his ass muscles extensively. 

• 4 months later...

Yes! My hole is always visible. When I spread my cheecks, you can really see the gape. Some guys insult me for it and some love it. I have a well used boy cunt. The guys who fuck me feel my sterched out pussy and anyone that sees me naked can easily tell that my ass has serviced big cocks for a long time.

• Upvote 1

My regular FB's prefer me b to have a looseb hole. I like clamping down on a cock with my muscles when is pulling out and they tell me to leave it loose. Others like me to clamp down as they are retracting. I wish my hole would gape, but has not. I feel like in have pretty good muscle control and I have been fisted lots lately.

Guest 24collegekid420

I've been getting fucked since I was just 12. I was tight growing up. Now it's is easier to get fucked by a big dick. I also love dildo play when I don't get fucked.

• 1 year later...

when I was getting dicked down on the regular a few years ago, my hole went from looking like an anus to a loose whore's pussy. The dude that was giving it to me really can't be called my "boy friend" per se. There was no feelings of love. It was a weird, sugar daddy-ish, long term fuck, live in whore, kind of relationship. I spend most of my time at his place, going back to my apartment only to get some alone time or give our "relationship" a break. But when we were together, the sex was hot, constant, perverted and dirty. I was a poor college student at the time so having a rich benefactor was great. So great, in fact, that I quit school for a bit to take of him and his needs.

He usually liked to be woken up with a blow job that often turned into fucking. He'd go to work and I'd spend the day swimming in the pool at his house, tanning, and tidying up. Before he returned, I'd have to make sure my hole was clean and prep'd. As soon as he came home, I'd be waiting with a jock strap on or totally nude. I'd help him remove his clothes then give him some oral. Most times he just wanted me to worship his magnificent black cock by kissing and licking while he stood over me. He'd then have a light meal then the sex would begin. Sometimes it was "regular" done on the sofa or bedroom. Other times it was in the "playroom", a sex room complete with a St Andrew's Cross, sling, and fuck bench. He'd punish the fuck out of my ass, fucking hard and deep with both his cock and large dildos. He was insatiable for an older guy, especially when he took his "Vitamin V." He could fuck like a beast until the wee hors of the morning at times. There were occasions where he hosted sex parties/orgies or invited a couole of friends over for cards and "entertainment."

My point is, after a while, I noticed that my hole became loose. When I looked at it in the mirror, it went from round and tight to kind of oval-ish and slightly gaping all the time. At time, I could even feel a cool breeze rush up into me. Sex bacame painless when he first penetrated me. It got to the point where small butt plugs didn't stay in me, medium ones would come out if I coughed or sneezed. I was afraid of becoming incontinent but there never really was any leakage, other than his cum that he deposited in me frequently.

I miss those days...

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I think a hole that has been fucked sloppy and gaping is HOT as fuck, and hate when I have to work to open up a tight cunt.   Love being able to slam fuck from the start, and I'm also one those tops that can fuck forever.  Have one dude I fuck regularly says I "marathon fuck".   I just can get enough mancunt!

• Like 1

I bottom infrequently and have probably done more damage from rough wiping and douching over the years, but I have extra skin down there. A bit to pull and pick up. Started happening a year and a half ago and has progressively gotten more slack. Not as horrible as it may sound, but certainly not my favorite. My anus itself is still as tight, just skin outside.

Guest KptNLine

I just saw this topic and wanted to weigh in. I have been getting fucked more or less regularly for 10+ years and I don't have any permanent changes. After I get fucked, my hole does have a slightly puffy look that's usually gone by the next day. I do use toys, but usually not very large ones and I've never been fisted. That being said, although I am right, I need very little prep to take a cock. The initial penetration can be a little painful, I usually like the Top to slide into me slowly, then pull out and let me apply a bit more live and then I'm good to go. I think you can time and train your ads to take cock easily without becoming too loose.