Exhibitionist Barebacker

constructionguy

Fucking or getting fucked while someone watches (on purpose or accident) is one of my biggest fetishes. One time I was sucking this guy in a parks bathroom in the middle of the day when a couple of teen girls walked in us. I was in such heat that I continued to suck like a total whore while keeping eye contact with them. The guy who was facefucking me got nervous for a sec but I told him to keep going and to smear his saliva covered cock in my face while the girls were watching half frozen.

• 1 month later...

I might give it another go today, backing onto a glory hole and leaving the cubicle door open, so guys can wander past and check me out. It's always horny when someone goes in and closes the door, not knowing if it was someone who just saw me or someone totally different. Although I don't do it that often, I also love keeping the door open, so guys can watch me being fucked (even if they can't see who is fucking me). 

I love being watched/filmed while being bred. I have a friend who loves to watch me being fucked. He will often invite several guys to visit his flat to come and fuck me. My hole is there for all-comers to use and fill. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Of course i love being watched when I am servicing cock. Unless locks a door, I never do. I have had so many hot public breedings. I have had a father and son both fuck and breed me, I particularly love a top's partner watching on while I service his top and be a total slut for him taking his load, cleaning his cock and hopefully showing his partner some new tricks. I find that hot as.

I enjoy watching guys fuck, but exhibitionism isn’t for me. Not shaming it at all, I just personally can’t understand getting off on being watched. I don’t even like the person I’m fucking to watch me fuck them lol. 

They want to make eye contact and I’m over there like “LOOK AWAY! You don’t need to see this.”

If I'm in public or a place where other people can see me getting fucked, I can't complain when people do. My most fun times at the sauna or cruising is when other guys see me getting bred and want sloppy seconds or more.

Somebody watches me getting fucked and jerks their cock whilst the other one's finished plowing me and breeding me. Then takes over. The first guy's cum having been shot deep inside me and used as lube for the next [banned word] to fuck the cheap, free use whore available.

Indianapolis, The Works, is my bathhouse.  It is such a turn on to get fucked while others watch, it lets everyone know that I am a sex pig that loves to take raw cock and loads. It also lets any other tops know that want some BB action.  I'd live at my local bathhouse if I could.  Nothing like taking loads with an audience.  Ultimate is taking a poz load when the watchers know the top is pozzing me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

3 minutes ago, Indynudeguy said:

Indianapolis, The Works, is my bathhouse.  It is such a turn on to get fucked while others watch, it lets everyone know that I am a sex pig that loves to take raw cock and loads. It also lets any other tops know that want some BB action.  I'd live at my local bathhouse if I could.  Nothing like taking loads with an audience.  Ultimate is taking a poz load when the watchers know the top is pozzing me.

And I've done you there...in the television lounge, I believe...

• Like 1

Love being fucked on live cam but guys watching me being fucked at sex parties is the best and if the top is really hard I know I that with an audience I just have to take it. And there's been many occasions when one guy has finished fucking me and another in the group has immediately got his cock in me